• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Metroguard replacement?

I JUST made the claim since I dropped it in water yesterday. They didn't have any indulge in stock and had the option to choose Between the Samsung Galaxy Attain (the successor) and the LG Connect. Had to pay $99 and am getting a free car charger and leather case for the Connect I chose. Should get it on Monday.

I also filed a claim..my entire left 3rd of screen from top to bottom is dead.New phone arrives Tuesday.

I also am getting the "Connect" and paid the $99 bucks. I'm going to miss my keyboard !

How are you getting the free car charger and leather case ?

I filed online and no mention of any freebies :(

Upvote 0
^^agreed, they gave me a choice of 3phones and I took the Connect, the motion was not out yet when I got mine. The motion came out like 3 days after I received my replacement lol!! But to be honest I would've took the connect anyways, the screen size is perfect and I haven't had one issue yet :) get your replacement and DONOT let them give u a used indulge.

Upvote 0
I guess I am out of luck the phone just arrived and I didn't see your posts until now.

No your not, they should call you and ask if you're satisfied with the replacement,tell them NO. Better yet, call them and tell them that you were under the impression that you'd be getting a New phone as a replacement, not a used one. That's when you tell them that your not happy and you would like to send it back because you found out that the indulge has been discontinued and you would like the connect. Remember you're the customer and you've been paying every month, your right and damn it you won't take No for an answer :mad:

Reactions: pcgamer
Upvote 0
Ok I called back and had to raise hell because the Sim card was defective and the phone all scratched up they agreed after 30 minutes of arguing to send me an esteem

That's awesome.... they gave me the choice of attain, esteem or the connect, I liked the dual core and the screen size of the connect so I went with it, but the esteem is bad ass and some would rather have it over the connect any day. Good shit and good luck :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones