[MetroPCS/CDMA] [MOD] JusTun Bean 4.1.2 Inverted Gapps

Last Updated:

1. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Newer gapps sends to not work on ics. So I deleted this post to keep down the confusion.

Advertisement
    adpdopey, droidmix, djramod and 6 others like this.
  2. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

great find, thanks for sharing. ;)
    Fuzzy13 likes this.
  3. Fuzzy13

4. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

Public Service Announcement

I demand that from now on out every post/topic started by Fuzzy that contains useful information be given a minimum of (10) Thanks and (5) Likes, so as not to make Fuzzy mad.

Thank you for your attention.
  5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

lmao :d
  6. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

well one of the views is mine im just checking out what it is but not interested but great find thanks bud!
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Fuzzy give it time this community is small some of this guys are new too as you can see the ones that go way back like n4tzy nuttmeg pnut are here
    nuttmeg likes this.
  8. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I thanked this and I don't even have an s3, just lurkin' some people just don't hit the thanks button idk I appreciate your info fuzzy :thumbup:

Sent from my typewriter.
    nuttmeg, Fuzzy13 and mike28 like this.
  9. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Well I tryed those apks and they do not work, i did everything changed permission and wat not they don't work on our device. DON'T FLASH they will get you in a foreclosure.
  10. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Thats what this community is about appreciating all sorts of contributions regardless if we use it or not. :D
  11. djramod

djramod Well-Known Member

true!!! i tryed it this morning nothing works, thank god i have my backup:D
    but fuzzy, thanks anyways;)
  12. Fuzzy13

Interesting. There nothing special. Standard Google apps.

No reason they shouldn't work. I didn't flash the gapps, I pushed the ones I wanted through commander.

Been working great for me. Although there are other inverted creators I prefer more.
  13. Fuzzy13

For those that don't know the purpose of inverted apps. Blacks do not use any light on the LCD this saving battery. Regardless of how much it saves, I prefer the inverted look.
  14. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

just to clarify, these do save power on this device due to the SAMOLED, due to the nature of LED. when not in use (aka pure black) the led's shut off, whereas on pure white it has all 3 subpixels on maximum.

as a battery saver this will have no effect on LCD due to the way it works. there is a light behind the screen that is always on, how you get the different colors is the crystals suspended in the liquid twist to refract the light.

i agree with fuzzy on the look, just about everything looks great with the black and ics blue
    Fuzzy13 and nuttmeg like this.
  15. Fuzzy13

Yeah I've never actually noticed any difference in power being saved even though a lot of newer apps are having the option built in to invert.

Regardless, I prefer the darker look. Much cleaner when it's actually done right.
  16. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i gotta agree i love the blacked out gmail and the gtalk looks more elegant in my opinion.
    Fuzzy13 likes this.
  17. nuttmeg

back then they didn't want me, now im hot they all on me. I'm a inverted geek myself and perfer black on black on black....lol :p
    Fuzzy13 likes this.
  18. Fuzzy13

Will someone push these to their system/app and see if they work?

Market, Talk and Gmail 4.2 which isnt out yet :D
    mike28 likes this.
  19. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Ok I'm only rooted without cwm just flash it using root explorer right
  20. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

Do the permissions have to be changed??
  21. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

Parse Error for Talk
    Phonesky Google Play Store Application not iinstalled
    Gmail installed and opened (Actually it remains version 4.1.2)
    Fuzzy13 and mike28 like this.
  22. Fuzzy13

Damn. Wrong gmail.

You just pushed to system/app and rebooted?
  23. nuttmeg

tried them and the gmail was still same color as original.
  24. Fuzzy13

I upped the wrong damn one lol
  25. confed

confed Well-Known Member

when you say push to system/apps, is that the same as just copying over using es file explorer or a variant?

Also, would you like us to thank and/or like the post with the wrong apk? I'll thank everything if you keep throwing us a few bones here and there.