• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

If i wasn't hooked on goodness, I would have been on this like white on rice :D Number 2 was the last Rom installed on my LG Esteem. man you had so many updates. just install a new update, hrs later another one lol. I got to a point where i was like I'm tired of updating, I'm staying right where i was. glad you got this on s3 great job as always

Upvote 0
Btw...really like the aroma installer option to add/remove what you dont use or want. Thats very nice. :)

Any advice on the lockscreen not showing?
dude i honestly have no idea why it wont show for you lol, did you do a data wipe?? not sure if itll completely affect the lockscreen but just for safe measures back up your data then wipe and reflash hope it helps man :/

Upvote 0
Question does aroma install separately or it comes with the actual rom zip sorry l just a little confusing

It comes with the rom. It was a bit wierd at first, but just follow instructions when they pop up & you won't have any problems.
Don't know what L did to this but I do notice an improvement over straight stock deodex.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
I have an issue I follow the instructions choose to install de bloated version it goes through install once booted the bloat is there yes I know I can remove manually :) but if I go to use the phone and click on dialer the dialer never comes up it freez the phone had to restart and restore anyone with this issue all I did was to follow instructions

Upvote 0
Unable to mount /system.
No OS Installed

Help me please I dont know what Im doing wrong.

Same thing happened to me. I went ahead & let it boot anyway. Now, it did get stuck on Metro screen for a few. I held the power button until it rebooted & it opened as normal.
Been playing with it all day, & it does have better battery & performance for me. I'm gonna back this up & go try Shabby's updated Metropolis. It's supposed to have some new toys on it to play with :D.
But as I did on my esteem, I always seem to come back to what driftizzle has done

Reactions: morgankslade
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones