• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

Ha i was actually just thinking that now that shabby won't be taking metropolis seriously Big L's #2 is the only updating touchwiz rom

And here goes to #2! :)
what do you mean he's not taking it seriously??? LOL he jus added multi-view man!! in my opinion his rom is better than mine.. im seriously being honest about that, and not just because he has an extra mod or two, but because he's a truested/well-known developer!! WE all have faith that shabby know's a little more about this than i do anyway lol so i feel i would trust anything this guy puts on the forums.. unless it's jus obvious bs LOLOL(which i doubt would happen ;))

none the less. this rom is just stock with some things added because i looke to use google search wayy too much LOL

hope you guys like it!! haha

Upvote 0
you give me wayyyyyyyy too much credit man

im willing to bet if you added in rom stats to yoru rom your install numbers and kept users would be miuch higher than mine (ATM only 10 people have my rom installed including myself :p )
yeah but mb2 jus came out lol, i only got lucky because 90% of the users here are from esteem haha

but regardless im not counting.. jus saying, you've earned your title man be proud of it ;)

Upvote 0
what do you mean he's not taking it seriously??? LOL he jus added multi-view man!! in my opinion his rom is better than mine.. im seriously being honest about that, and not just because he has an extra mod or two, but because he's a truested/well-known developer!! WE all have faith that shabby know's a little more about this than i do anyway lol so i feel i would trust anything this guy puts on the forums.. unless it's jus obvious bs LOLOL(which i doubt would happen ;))

none the less. this rom is just stock with some things added because i looke to use google search wayy too much LOL

hope you guys like it!! haha

I may have used the wrong wording. I meant he's stated he's slowing down. ("seriously" was definitely the wrong word to use)

nevertheless i love both roms. but i usually stick to the one that gets more updates just because it makes me feel better lol

Upvote 0
I may have used the wrong wording. I meant he's stated he's slowing down. ("seriously" was definitely the wrong word to use)

nevertheless i love both roms. but i usually stick to the one that gets more updates just because it makes me feel better lol
well sometimes 'more updates' could just mean the guy who made the rom is a **** and constantly has to fix things lol such as myself ;)

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
I don't see the big deal of it either. OK. So let me get this to you before I flash your updates. You want the ROM flashed, set up & working THEN go back to recovery to flash the customizer?
I'm using twrp, so I can't just put the rom first in the flash process, then the customizer?
no, sorry.. and ill gladly explain why lol

you can flash the customizer right after the riom as long as you DONT replace the launcher, meaning select the stock launcher first time.. even the tw4x5 wont work you must have the stock launcher installed in order to successfully get by the setup proccess of rom..

so "if" you intend on swapping launchers, then you MUST boot the rom first and get through the setup screens.. once you do that than your all set and can flash away on the customizer lol sorry it's such i pita but the launcher is linked to setupwizard :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones