• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

JTW Did you reboot in between since you are working with the launcher.

Yes I did. I got it all set up, then went back & flashed aroma. Its garbage n my opinion. Gonna reflash #2 since that's where his tweaks are at, & install my own launcher from the store.
I'm glad that he put it separate on this update, cause his tweaks are awesome now lol

Upvote 0
Yes I did. I got it all set up, then went back & flashed aroma. Its garbage n my opinion. Gonna reflash #2 since that's where his tweaks are at, & install my own launcher from the store.
I'm glad that he put it separate on this update, cause his tweaks are awesome now lol
lol there are no tweaks on the rom.. you get them from the customizer :p

the idea was to make each files as small as possible, so the rom itself has nothing on it except enough apps to make it boot and work lol

then the customizer will add the tweaks, apps etc you would like to add..

Reactions: jtw1216 and mike28
Upvote 0
lol there are no tweaks on the rom.. you get them from the customizer :p

the idea was to make each files as small as possible, so the rom itself has nothing on it except enough apps to make it boot and work lol

then the customizer will add the tweaks, apps etc you would like to add..

OK, I'll stay with the setup I have then. But I had to install my own launcher still. LOL, oh well, can't have it all. I still like it

Upvote 0
OK, I'll stay with the setup I have then. But I had to install my own launcher still. LOL, oh well, can't have it all. I still like it
hahaha sometimes im just a boob.. I just realized why you didn't get your launcher :D few mistypes copy and pasted LOL fixing now, not that you need it.. lol but also fixing the bootani thing, somehow screwed that up as well but will be all set soon :D

Upvote 0
updated again... lol sorry guys, had to patch a few things.. work is never done!!! wont update again till I have something worth adding for you guys ;) that's a promise!!

but as of now I just updated a few apk's, slimmed it a tad more (rom is now under 512mb's) and fixed the launcher installer issue w/ customizer, also added a few 4.2 apps & launcher to try out ;)

enjoy!!

Upvote 0
Very nice and smooth rom big l now the only thing I noticed is that the calendar widget is not there the calendar itself yes but if wanted to selected as a widget the option is not there great rom :)
I believe that is in the customizer under Samsung favorite widgets or something like that.. :/ lol thanks man!!

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
ok guys sorry for te dissapearin act.. my keybord broke.. not sure if anyone like te customizer or not but ill re arrane tings so tey work lol.. jus gimme a lil time.. possibly get to work on multi view too ;)

Just tried Metropolis with the lil side viewer. Still don't see what the big deal is. Just a lil faster way to move from one app to another. That's the way I see it. It aint all that lol. Comin back to my #2

Upvote 0
Just tried Metropolis with the lil side viewer. Still don't see what the big deal is. Just a lil faster way to move from one app to another. That's the way I see it. It aint all that lol. Comin back to my #2

That "side viewer" is so you can use multi window and have 2 apps at the same time lol. When you have one app open you drag another app into the screen from the side bar and tada you have 2 apps in one screen

Reactions: jtw1216
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones