• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM]Stock|Root|Odex|DeOdex LJ3|MB2|MF2

wait.. gs3 has an ios? eeewwwwwww!!! go away!!! haha i suggest bleaching your device before flashing this LOL

nah seriously it shouldn't be an issue, if it dont boot than just wipe data/factory reset in TWRP then try again :D

You mean this ROM won't run on an iCrap4?
lmao... :D

Glad to have ya here bro... you did a lot for the Esteem, and we can't wait to see what's cook'n in your kitchen for the G3. ;)

Upvote 0
I'm sorry but am I over looking something, I can't find the link to download this! And what is the difference between odex and de-odex?

Well, if I understand it correctly, deodex simply means that the ROM is able to be themed.
Now, according to shabby, an odexed stock ROM will actually perform better than deodexed. I have noticed a difference.
I have a backup stock ics odex which seemed to run a lil bit quicker than shabby's metropolis. BUT, I'm not knockin down shabby's work. Its great. That's just how MY phone works.
When shabby does get a hold of jb for us I'm sure it'll be a killer.

Reactions: divagirl
Upvote 0
Well, if I understand it correctly, deodex simply means that the ROM is able to be themed.
Now, according to shabby, an odexed stock ROM will actually perform better than deodexed. I have noticed a difference.
I have a backup stock ics odex which seemed to run a lil bit quicker than shabby's metropolis. BUT, I'm not knockin down shabby's work. Its great. That's just how MY phone works.
When shabby does get a hold of jb for us I'm sure it'll be a killer.

you are correct sir, an odex'd rom will perform better :D which makes me realize i will also upload an odex version for you guyssince im sure no one will be theming it lol

just doing the final touches now will upload it today guys :D sorry for the hold up haven't been home for a few days..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones