[MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] (

1. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Chameleon OS for MetroPCS Galaxy S 3 (SCH-R530M)

This Post is kanged from 0xD34D​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Launcher Features

Advertisement
  2. Pappy62

Pappy62 Well-Known Member

Man, you guys ROCK
    ;)
  3. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

68 views and not a single bug? cmon guys i can test some things but sms/mms/tethering calls etc i need people with metropcs service to test. lemme know what you did to break it :)

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0c815l6jbc

incrementals mean:

lets say you are on nightly 4/10 and you wanna go to 4/11 what it does is analyze the differences and downloads a much smaller zip straight from goo. there is a knock off app that does something similar for cm but it downloads teh full zip in the background and just leaves the smaller zip to conserve sdcard space.
  4. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

I will try this when I can get to wifi but I'm loving this metropolis rom. ^o^
  5. legmando33

legmando33 Well-Known Member

MIUI Themes work great!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    apeiiron, n4zty and mike28 like this.
  6. Sdhadow7557

Sdhadow7557 Well-Known Member

The weather widget on the lockscreen cant get my location. Yes I already have gps on, and tried in and off wifi. Cleaned dalvik/cache. Not a big deal, that's all I have to report so far. Everything else is working great!
    divagirl, n4zty and mike28 like this.
  7. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Nice job shabby...... You make me wanna get another s3.;)

Sent from my baked galaxy tab 2
    mike28 likes this.
  8. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Tethering does work if ya can see this post lol im tethering on it now but things to note it did have limited internet access for a min or two but now seems to have connected.

[​IMG]

so for those of ya that gonna be tethering on this rom be patient while it allows internet access for ya. :D also speed test results while tethering down below nothing impressive but just proving it does connect.

[​IMG]

Also about the weather bug its working for me check your location settings

[​IMG]
  9. Sdhadow7557

Sdhadow7557 Well-Known Member

Im talking about the one in the lockscreen. I tried it by gps and manually but nothing. I actually had the same problem with one of the Carbon roms.
    [​IMG]
    divagirl and mike28 like this.
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Same here the lock screen weather is not picking up location
    divagirl likes this.
  11. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

Location does not seem to work for me and the theme chooser seems to only half work. But still great job. Gonna stick with metropolis for a while;)
  12. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

yea i just checked keep in mind this isn't a final build so im sure they will get it fixed. also shabby is taking a look at it.
    jpizle and mike28 like this.
  13. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I will keep this ROM as a daily I like it:D
  14. GotDat

GotDat Active Member

Great battery life. :)
  15. lonestariot83

lonestariot83 Well-Known Member

Lockscreen widget seems to be an issue with AOSP, or so I would guess. I ajust got off of BAKED and the weather lockscreen widget hasn't worked for sometime. Same with my lady's phone. One day just stopped working. I am liking this ROM as well, just need to play with it some more and get rid of that green. I do like the HOLO blue, so I guess I need to put that back on there. No issues yet on my end, but will make them known as I come across them. ;)
  16. Ullvenn

Ullvenn Active Member

Man!!! I just asked about this yesterday and BAMM!!! That was quick!!! ROM looks Great and runs very smooth.
    mike28 likes this.
  17. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

it was 3 days ago :p

normally wouldnt have taken me so long but as you saw with my post there was more errors than normal and i hit problems with installing an operating system on my new drive :)
  18. Ullvenn

Ullvenn Active Member

Wow!! Really?!! Lol.....man I'm so Toasted....oh well. Thanks for porting this ROM I'm loving the Chaos. :)
  19. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

Know any reason why my location or theme chooser isn't working? The flashing directions are the same coming from any rom right?
  20. Ullvenn

Ullvenn Active Member

Idk about location. But, upon downloading a theme, just click it on your notifications. You will be prompted to install theme from there.
    mike28 likes this.
  21. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Weather location is not working I seen the issue on other roms other than that it's crazy how we can customize this rom the theme were not installing for me but all of the sudden they work now thanks again shabby :thumbup:
  22. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

When I go into running services network location is never running. Outs usually always running. Idk how to fix that though
  23. confed

confed Well-Known Member

Like some have said, it's a wide issue affecting multiple ROMs. Hopefully it's fixed soon
  24. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

First rom I've ever had this issue with. And I've seen other people have it worKing on home screen just not in lock screen.
  25. toke_

toke_ Well-Known Member

I'm loving it so far. My new daily driver for now!
    n4zty likes this.