under the Android man.
    In the top left corner it has :
    ODIN MODE (in red)
    PPRODUCT NAME: SCH-R530M
    CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No
    CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offical
    SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
    QUALCOM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (in gray)
    :confused::confused::confused: What do I do to get back to my rom. Its been stuck for an hour now. HELP plaese.
    Was rooted running CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

Advertisement
  2. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Thats weird, try flashing TWRP-FINALZ.tar while it's in odin mode and when it finish, pull the battery for a minute than try booting it up again.

Just curios, what was you trying to flash to the phone before this happen?
    biggoog, mike28 and airtioteclint like this.
  3. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

Yes. What were you doing before this happened? If you're on one of the custom roms you could have accidentally just rebooted into download mode from the power menu or maybe a rebooting app.

If this is the case just remove the battery, wait s few seconds put back in and power it up.
    biggoog likes this.
  4. biggoog

biggoog Well-Known Member

I rust hit reboot like i always do. I have never seen this before. i am not hook up to a computer but i have means to. How do i flash that file? My phone Is froze on that screen i describes never used odin before??? sorry ???
  5. airtioteclint

Lol i know it's scary cause it says do not turn off target but trust me. Just tske out the battery. Put back in and power up. Let us know then what happens.
    nuttmeg and biggoog like this.
  6. biggoog

Yeah it was Bootloader App. its Uninstalled. Thanks up and running again.
  7. airtioteclint

Cool. Glad it was just that.

You don't have to uninstall it though. They can be useful for times when you will need to boot into recovery or download mode.
  8. biggoog

By the way what does that tar file do, and do i need it? just asking!!!!
    Thank you
  9. confed

confed Well-Known Member

It's for twrp. Some of us like it better than cwm. Most of us actually. Download goomanager and get it through there if you are up and running and rooted.
    biggoog and airtioteclint like this.
  10. gou

gou New Member

Thank you so much for sharing that information I had the same problem, I was trying to figure how to get out of it for the past hours!!

Thanks again
  11. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

Welcome!!! :)
  12. tristianw

tristianw New Member

I have the issue issue of going into download mode by holding the down vol key, home, and power button. I'm trying to get back to the stock in order to download the 4.2.2 update.

I rooted my device and thought I unrooted it. Not sure if this Odin screen means I haven't completed unrooted or if Odin is a program in itself. I just want to be able to get my update.

Any help?

Thanks
  13. biggoog

Hold down the vol up key, home, and power.
  14. drewgss

drewgss New Member

Can someone help me??
    i try to reboot a custom ROM on my phone...
    and its not working now :/
    it stuck in odin mode....
    i try to remove the battery and return it again... but still its in odin mode :/
  15. airtioteclint

http://androidforums.com/official-u...0m-return-stock-reset-your-flash-counter.html

Not sure what happened but you can use this to start over. Download odin in first post and any of the tar file in the third post. Follow the directions and youll be up again in no time.

mike28 likes this.
  16. drewgss

drewgss New Member

17. airtioteclint

18. yoprincess

yoprincess New Member

how on earth i get out of stuck mode my phone is a samsung epic 4g touch (sph-d710) i been trying for hours to get on the right track any ideas to fix my root . cuz i use checker it says no root found how on earth is that possible when it says FL24? then i also got a Triangle on boot up screen . what in the world is going on with this phone?