• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [Theme][Metropolitan Theme for Metropolis Rom][v1.4.0]

Does this work with 1.3.0?
Will it anytime soon?

Sorry if this has been addressed already. Just flash metropolis for the first time.. diggin the stability. Just wondering if I can get something flashy I can show off :cool:

What mike said :)

Sorry, due to circumstance, I cant say when ill be able to update.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
Lol this theme really screwed my phone up. Flashed the morphology patch. When I flashed morph & rebooted, my status bar was gone & wouldn't come back.
Flashed my backup & morph again without metropolitan & the same thing happened. Back to my backup lol. Will try to put in morphology again.
Just a lil fyi about what this thing did to me lol

Upvote 0
Lol this theme really screwed my phone up. Flashed the morphology patch. When I flashed morph & rebooted, my status bar was gone & wouldn't come back.
Flashed my backup & morph again without metropolitan & the same thing happened. Back to my backup lol. Will try to put in morphology again.
Just a lil fyi about what this thing did to me lol

I dont use Morphology so I don't have that issue. In fact whenever I've tried morphology, what you described is what always happened to me, but some people seem to be able to use it. Try flashing just the theme and forget about morphology....you'll be ok.

Reactions: jtw1216
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones