5. Metropolis

14.8%
  6. Morph

14.8%
  7. Stock Rooted

29.6%
  1. Martin714

Martin714 Well-Known Member

what are you guys rocking on ur galaxy s3?

Advertisement
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Well stock at the moment however bb7 is my second choice once we get jelly bean stable than I will ride metropolis maybe for a long time
  3. Martin714

exactly same here by the way do u know when in feb jb will arrive?
  4. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

No word yet but at least next week will be February but nothing on the exact date will let you know as soon as my ninja tells me :D
  5. Martin714

kkk nd sweet will be waiting on ur nijas call=) we can but stock rooted and get the update still right?
  6. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes and once it brakes root there's always that root method again
    nuttmeg likes this.
  7. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

You left out king kang, miui, wizenhiemer, jrom and ics. I'm on wizenhiemer.
    mike28 likes this.
  8. Martin714

darn i forgot bout those i put in the ones i see ppl using all the time darn my bad theres no way to edit the polls huh?
  9. edgeez25

edgeez25 Well-Known Member

Jellybomb , Sacs unofficial Synergy and any Sprint rom also
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Wizenhiemer never heard of that one
  11. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

I'm kickin BB6 until #7 buggies are fixed. Love the option to fully customize to my style.
    mike28 likes this.
  12. Martin714

aint bb6 like aokp?
  13. jtw1216

LOL, honestly I forgot what the others were like. I tried all except king kang, & bb6 just ran smoother & quicker for me than the others. The couple of days that I ran #7 were sweet, but small buggies sent me back to 6. I reported them here & on Team Baked's google+ site. Others have the same bugs as I had, not too many though. Most are having great success.
    mike28 likes this.
  14. edgeez25

Its on Team Cellular.. I believe its the very first sticky in the 4.1.1 thread
    mike28 likes this.
  15. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks i have been skeptical to try those roms that are really for us but hey that's just me
  16. Martin714

hey if shabby wanted to would he be able to add multi window thing thats on the note 2 in his metropolis rom?
  17. Martin714

lol for me idk wat rom works best with me ha
    jtw1216 likes this.
  18. edgeez25

Im sure he can do it ... really dont think theirs anything he cant.. But honestly its a lot of work a lot of editing. .. and I believe hes focused on smothing Metropolis out and adding little by little... but then again Shabby is always full of surprises...:D
  19. Martin714

i hope he adds it in future updates ha... nd yees true on tht no one knows what shabby will release in the future
  20. jtw1216

Just did a quick walk through the AOKP thread. I noticed that you're running AOKP. Can you customize it like Baked Beans?
  21. Martin714

yea its like bb6 on customization the toggles the led the ui the notificiation bar lockscreen weather and clock and all tht other stuff=p
    jtw1216 likes this.
  22. jtw1216

mms also? really like that option too. I also read that some were having problems with the inverted gapps. You using them? That's another cool feature
  23. Martin714

hes using an a darked themed mms apk nd mms works fine with me no issues runs nice and smooth and as for the inverted gapps nope i dnt use emm but pnut used them before and he had no issue with them at all
    jtw1216 likes this.
  24. kungfu411

kungfu411 Well-Known Member

Morph all the way :p
  25. jtw1216

OK thanks. I think I'll see how aokp runs on mine. I saw that there's a recent stable zip. So I'm gonna give it a try.