MetroPCS-Dallas verifies Wirefly purchase good to go for Spirit rebateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Well-Known Member

Figured I'd make this a separate easily searchable for thread in case anyone needs to find it in the future for a turned down rebate. :rolleyes:

This is from Metro's Facebook page with my question to them on top. Just in case someone gets turned down and they're told, "oh no, we NEVER said a Wirefly phone was ok for a rebate". (You will note that they STILL did not CLEARLY say "Yes, a Wirefly purchase qualifies" but they DO say that the rebate service agent Was correct when they said Only Best Buy and Walmart phones WERE Excluded.)

[EDIT] I asked for more clarification, and they did. Good to Go for sure.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

horsecharles, Mikito1976 and Toyce7 like this.
  2. OcalaFlGuy

If you're even remotely thinking of a Spirit, I can't possibly imagine WHY you Wouldn't spring for one for $170. That's only $20 more than the presale price for a Motion.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  3. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

I would have ordered from wirefly even without the rebate now that i think twice about my purchase. But i was trying to save more w/ metro and not wait 2 weeks for my phone xD.

Gosh darn it, It doesn't feel so bad though since i sold my motion for $60 :)
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Only $170????? this is insane!!! :D

Need to make some money....:p
  5. OcalaFlGuy

You probably don't wanna know that they're still gettin' $100 for Motions on The Bay.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl-cipherin', lessee 240 for Spirit from Wirefly, - $70 Rebate, -$100 for Motion on The Bay means $70 Spirit Hmmm....
  6. Toyce7

Toyce7 Member

I knew it!!!! I'm so getting it right now!
  7. Toyce7

Toyce7 Member

What do you mean by "-$100 for Motion on The Bay"...??

What's "The Bay"?
  8. OcalaFlGuy

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  9. OcalaFlGuy

WooNHoo! Guess who has their confirmation email from Wirefly for their new Spirit... :rock:

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  10. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new spirit, i sold mine cheapish because it had quite the scratch on the lower left corner and it was actually my old boss who I sold it to. He doesn't like getting nice phones,even tough he can, because they always end up in a construction accident. :p
  11. OcalaFlGuy

I just saw the notification from Wirefly that my Spirit (ordered last night) has shipped (with a Fedex tracking number). :D

So, at least they have them in stock as of about noon Eastern on 2/14.

Bruce in Ocala, FL
  12. McVerry

McVerry Member

If I already have Metro PCS can I still get this deal or is it really for "new subscribers" only?
  13. OcalaFlGuy

Actually even a "new subscriber" would need an active account. You have to provide your Metro #.

Here's the form minus the meeseprint.

Bruce in Ocala, FL[​IMG]