[MetroPCS] home screen volume sliders

Last Updated: 2013-10-26 12:10:00
  1. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

does anyone know which file has the volume sliders? They're very annoying when changing volume in the middle of a movie or game

Advertisement
  2. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Just saw this. I'm not sure what you're asking for. What do you want to do?
  3. jtw1216

When you raise or lower the volume, a slider will pop up on screen. I was lookin for where the file that controls it is located so I can elimjnate it.
  4. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Cant really eliminate it I dont think. Best you can do is make all of the parts transparent. Youll need to do that in frameworkres. Not an easy fix. Yould have to decompile framework and edit all of the image files that make the volume display. That will change them for the whole system though...not just in games and watching videos.

They are mostly transparent in MetropolitanS4.
    nuttmeg likes this.
  5. jtw1216

Didn't know shabby made a metropolitan for the s4. May have to check it out. I'm on infamous & its pretty awesome
  6. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

Was ARocker who made it.
    ARocker, jtw1216 and nuttmeg like this.
  7. jtw1216

:eek::eek: lol uuhmmmm hehehe, yeah I just remembered that this mornin. Shabby did Metropolis, Metropolitan is the theme for it.
  8. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Lmao MetropolitanS4 is now a Rom for the MetroPCS S4. It cant really compete with Metropolis or Infamous. Its a work in progress :)
    Try it out! Youll prolly have to go back to stock to do it tho.