(MetroPCS) JellyBean GoodNess Metro Port Zip & Instructions

1. edgeez25

edgeez25 Well-Known Member

Hey Ladies and Gents 8.0.2 is up in the Goodness Thread... Link on 2nd Post... Lots of stuff updated... Go check out the thread.....

On a side note I've been working on getting better battery and this is what I have so far

uploadfromtaptalk1359524489175.jpg

Sleeps Like A Baby :p

uploadfromtaptalk1359524512378.jpg

Doesn't like that great there but look at my screen on time. .. at this rate I would get roughly about 11 to 12 hours with about 6 hours screen time... Good enough for me
    :D

uploadfromtaptalk1359524639602.jpg
    divagirl likes this.
  2. kungfu411

kungfu411 Well-Known Member

Do we have to do do a full wipe?..
  3. edgeez25

I didn't all I did was wipe davlik cache and cache... Sent really up to u
    kungfu411 likes this.
  4. divagirl

divagirl Well-Known Member

Is it ok to try the updated version kernel v1.8 with this?
  5. kungfu411

Yea that's what i did. Then flash your metro port just n case tks
  6. kungfu411

Yes that's what i did.
    edgeez25 and divagirl like this.
  7. treemane

treemane Member

My anti virus is going crazy about the update for 8.0.1 to 8.0.2 . It's saying there's a "H.Trojan"
  8. kungfu411

I get these connection to server time out..from time to time
  9. kungfu411

I'm on the new version it's all good. Maybe it's a flase positive.. Dunno..
    edgeez25 likes this.
  10. terrellz

terrellz Well-Known Member

Hmm I'm having a problem when I flashed this rom, everything worked fine, but when I restored my Morphed backup it freezes like 20 secs. after it boots up. Never had this problem before I flashed this ROM. Any ideas? Thanks
  11. edgeez25

I flash and back up and restore all day n sorry haven't seen that... Maybe wipe as if you where installing a fresh install and then restore...
    terrellz likes this.
  12. kungfu411

I remember. When trying another Rom after being on Morph i was having issues. Try flashing a clean installation of Morph after all setup and your on home screen, boot to recovery then try your backup.. worked for me, might for u good luck ;-)..

As for me i left Morph after installing this rom not looking back :)
    terrellz and divagirl like this.
  13. MartyMar

MartyMar Well-Known Member

For some reason my service never returned, i just went back to king kang ROM.
  14. edgeez25

What made it not return....? Did u flash update... Remember if u update always have to reflash the Metro zip... I do update, kernel and metro zip...
    MartyMar likes this.
  15. terrellz

Well, ive tried all of that just now. Same problem. so now i just reflashed morph from start But now data doesnt seem to work :confused:
  16. kungfu411

It never did you have to move the apn files to system ect and app folder to get 4G

Here is the files needs to be extracyted after dowload http://db.tt/nXplNKI0

You going to need an app with root access like, root explore, Rom Tool Box. the ect files, needs to be extracted to system ect replace the current one. And the files, on app folder needs to be extracted to, system app folder copy n paste em all reboot you should have 4G :)
    terrellz likes this.
  17. terrellz

Oh man i completely forgot about that lol. today just isnt my day. But Thanks anyway:)
  18. kungfu411

You can use these files for any rom when ever you loose 4G
  19. MartyMar

S***! -__- I forgot to flash the kernal maybe that's why. I have no idea why it happen, I wiped both caches then flashed the update, noticed I didn't have service and waited. After becoming impatient I flashed the update + metro zip still didn't get my 4G back for over a hour so I said F*** this and reflashed King Kang rom.
  20. edgeez25

That's what it is..... Their kernel breaks our data wifi and other stuff
    MartyMar likes this.
  21. edgeez25

I have a zip that u can flash
  22. MartyMar

Ok, I'll do it later. I'll put my text conversations on hold. There aren't any themes for this rom? I'm not really a fan of the look.
  23. edgeez25

Go to goodness updater in settings theirs a bunch of stuff u can change.. And theirs themes in there too.. I I haven't really had a chance to change the theme.. I been busy working on stuff...
    divagirl likes this.
  24. MartyMar

Ok, Hopefully I get to change the status bar icons. I'm reflashing now.
  25. darryim

darryim Well-Known Member

Goodness rom!

Attached Files: