• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] (MetroPCS) JellyBean GoodNess Metro Port Zip & Instructions

Here is my theme screenshots. Goodness wrapped in Alexander the great theme from omega Rom.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359604284067.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359604284067.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 126
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359604303913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359604303913.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 113
  • uploadfromtaptalk1359604324572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359604324572.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: edgeez25
Upvote 0
I really haven't tested chemical... But on this I get 11 to 12 hours with almost 5 hours screen on... Now I don't play games so idk for gamers... But gets me through the day... Take in mind I'm on it constantly on the boards videos, calls, texts, emails ect...

I never tried it either, I get about 9 hours since I watch youtube videos, text and brows the web a lot.

Edgeez, thank you for telling me about the Goodness updater.

Upvote 0
I never tried it either, I get about 9 hours since I watch youtube videos, text and brows the web a lot.

Edgeez, thank you for telling me about the Goodness updater.

what have you tried to help with battery life? undervolting, underclocking, freezing or modifying startups with rom toolbox, setting up processor profiles?
has anyone tried morph and maybe can tell me how battery life on goodness compares?

and has anyone been able to tell if their device is "fast, normal or slow" according to the lean kernel?

Upvote 0
what have you tried to help with battery life? undervolting, underclocking, freezing or modifying startups with rom toolbox, setting up processor profiles?
has anyone tried morph and maybe can tell me how battery life on goodness compares?

and has anyone been able to tell if their device is "fast, normal or slow" according to the lean kernel?

I just bought my S3 and to be honest I have no clue on how to underclocck or anything like that :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones