• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] "Root Permissions appear to be lost" swipe to fix.

jrvasey

Jul 15, 2013
NY
I downloaded a newer version of TWRP Recovery from this forum and it seems to have corrected the issue wherein root permissions were getting lost on recovery boot, but I am still getting the following message when i boot into recovery.

Is this something to worry about and if so how do i fix?

It says:

Booting Recovery
Recovery id not SEANDROID enforcing
Set Warranty Bit: Recovery

Happy to donate for help

I downloaded a newer version of TWRP Recovery from this forum and it seems to have corrected the issue wherein root permissions were getting lost on recovery boot, but I am still getting the following message when i boot into recovery.

Is this something to worry about and if so how do i fix?

It says:

Booting Recovery
Recovery id not SEANDROID enforcing

Happy to donate for help

Upvote 0
No, Im simply booting into recovery. If your using TWRP recovery, when you boot into recovery, normally up in the top left hand corner it says in tiny blue letters " booting recovery"

Thats still there but now under it in red letters it says Recovery id not SEANDROID enforcing

and then under that in tiny yellow letters it says:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones