• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] Tethering for MPCS.F6....!!! All Roms **VIDEO for stock only** UPDATED 12-02-14

Here its a Clean UA to be use to bypass just add it to your UA switcher Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Ubuntu/10.10 Chromium/12.0.703.0 Chrome/12.0.703.0 Safari/534.24
CHROMIUM 12 :D
o_O:):D:D:p
Thanks man.. I'm new but reading alot and learning. My goal is to hotspot undetected so i can stream video and use a pc. I have no internet where i live right now.

Upvote 0
Puma. What do you mean switching the UA? You know I have been having the same problems. I think Metro caught on because now my Wifi tether is all sorts of slow. Slower than normal and I am trying to run wifi off of it for my SmartTV. I need help. Or teach me how to do this shit.
UA its User Agent... Now if you tethering to smart tv...k try this go to hiden menu after doing all the settings shown in the pics... Set up your tethering setting in the setting menu do not use the hotspot app.

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
:cool:

Attachments

• 1450809510856.jpg
    1450809510856.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1450809525306.jpg
    1450809525306.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 117
  • 1450809539616.jpg
    1450809539616.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 1450809599747.jpg
    1450809599747.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Ok so far.. Thank to one of our Developers the only way right now to avoid to be caged in its by using a vpn along any tethering app or tweaks not only on the ph device but @ the pc.end too...
Thanks to a little bird that has filter into many forums we are encountering this http://www.tmonews.com/2015/08/john...etwork-abusers-on-unlimited-4g-lte-data-plan/
But like i have said if i paid for unlimited im gonna get unlimited... That is that..

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
All the updates from tmo n mpcs that we have received not only for the phs but through the apps...patches to block us have been placed in.
Thanks to all those that have help in this researchers especially the "moon walkers university" :D:cool:;)
So I downloaded WIFI.TETHER.ROUTER It still does not work to bypass the 6gb tether limit. I have attempted multiple settings and yet no success. The vpn change mentioned by mega optimus also hasn't given me any luck. And Finally UA switchers do not mask tethering. I believe they have us beat so far..

Upvote 0
So I downloaded WIFI.TETHER.ROUTER It still does not work to bypass the 6gb tether limit. I have attempted multiple settings and yet no success. The vpn change mentioned by mega optimus also hasn't given me any luck. And Finally UA switchers do not mask tethering. I believe they have us beat so far..
Try this one... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hotspotvpn.android
Turn on VPN first then run ur tethering app... Im doing everything posible to get done....

Upvote 0
All the updates from tmo n mpcs that we have received not only for the phs but through the apps...patches to block us have been placed in.
Thanks to all those that have help in this researchers especially the "moon walkers university" :D:cool:;)
That's Bu..shit! These companies have no right to do this.. They don't own my phone or the internet period!

Google.. Netflix.. facef..k all of them are in collusion with these cell phone companies. It's all BS!

Upvote 0
Ok guys... I found a new way it might work for you guys.... Im not on F6 no'mo so i need testers... Bypass identifier(themknowing you are tethering)
When you guys start your wifitethering app NOT THE STOCK ONE. you guys can go to setting on go to developer settings there its a setting to change user agent you can change to whatever you want @ least for me only IE11 n Opera33 on windows are the onlyone that bypass with out been filter by data-usage

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
1. MetroPCS does not [and has not for some time?] charge for WiFi Tether.
2. However, I was told that the limit is 8 gigs if you use the hotspot option in settings?
3. Is the method outlined in this forum also limited to 8 gigs?

Yes but if we pay for unlimited. Why slowing down our data?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones