[MetroPCS] Unofficial M919NUVUAMF2 Working!!!!

Last Updated:

1. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

Agree with you 100%. Plastic could look cheap but is way more resistant than any aluminum that gets deformed after any fall.

Advertisement
  2. djkre

djkre New Member

Hey guys,

Thanks for putting together the rom. I'm having a little problem though; I keep on getting a fail in the end. The log shows this:

<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
    <ID:0/008> File analysis..
    <ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <ID:0/008> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

If anyone can please help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
  3. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

I'm not an expert but it looks like a connection problem. Did you install the Samsung drivers? Are you putting your phone on download mode?
  4. djkre

djkre New Member

I had all the drivers installed and I put it in download mode, I also put it in develop mode. It worked for me before, I'm really at a loss here.
  5. djkre

djkre New Member

Never mind. I finally got it to work. I changed the usb port a few times. Thanks for your help.
  6. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

Still having problem after flashing with odin i get all the way to the galaxy setup screen then it shutdown when i try to restart it. it wont go past the samsung boot logo
  7. ARocker

ARocker Developer Developer

It shuts down on its own? Thats a new one...I suggest downloading the tar again, in case yours was corrupt in some way. Then try the Odin process again.

Or, you can try flashing the MF2 deodexed rom over what you have now and see if it does anything.
  8. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

I had Cyanogenmod 10.2 on my phone but decided i wanted to go back to stock so i went to rom manager and restored from my back up i let it run and went to bed woke up my phone was overheating and it was stuck on the metropcs logo took out the battery and tried to start it again all it did was show the samsung logo for a couple of sec then it turned off
  9. ARocker

I see...well, as I said, try odin again. Odin and the tar have brought me back to stock a number of times.

You can also try to flash the MF2 rom. It may help you out...it may not. Far as I can tell, these are the options available. Let us know how it works out.
  10. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

ok thanks what am i suppose to do with the SS_DL.dll file
  11. ARocker

I dont know what that is. Where did you get it?
  12. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

it in the .zip folder the there is .tar and the .dll file
  13. ARocker

Oh, ignore it.
  14. ARocker

I forgot the tar was in a zip
  15. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

Yeah dosent work same problem were can i get the MF2 rom
  16. ARocker

Any luck?
  17. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

Nope still having the same problem not evening get past the boot logo
  18. ARocker

Maybe try flashing the Tmobile tar in Odin.

If it boots up for you after that, you can try this tar again.
  19. markdagraca

markdagraca Member

Never mind i think i found out what the problem was my usb wasn't giving enough power to the phone but once i plugged it in to my charger it worked fine

thanks for all your help
  20. robcop19

robcop19 Member

hey so i was testing out cf auto root for some guys on my stock metro s4 and io screwed it up and gave it to a buddy to fix. he ended up flashing the phone to be tmobile the radio kernel baseband the whole nine yards. do you know if this will put me back to out of the box stock metropcs?
    if anyone can point me in the right direction too that would help. i work for metro pcs and have a supply of s4 to get information from but messing with the root is something im not too savvy in
  21. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

Yes, this flash will put your phone completely Metro stock, that's the main purpose of this thread. If you want to root again you must use cf-auto root or flash a custom recovery and then supersu.
  22. ARocker

Welcome Robcop :)
  23. ReViZeD

ReViZeD Active Member

thanks so much bro i messsed up my girls gig and this fixed it all up ;)
  24. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

Pleasure. Glad it help.