• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Miami dolphin fans hit me up

Dolphins fan here ... Hoping the Jets lose out the rest of the season so we have a shot at a wild card. Tired of Henne ... who knows, maybe we can pick up Mcnabb in the offseason. Anyway, Go Fins!

We need the jets ravens colts,chargers to all lose out and we have to win out in order to even think of getting in. Its a long shot so i aint gettin hopes up

Upvote 0
Figures that the Dolphins would find a way to screw things up...

Losses no longer affect me...I actually laughed.

All season...Play-action! Checkdown! Wildcat! Dan Henning is secretly the most brilliant offensive coordinator in the league...the genius behind his playcalling can't be understood. And Chad Henne is the next Peyton Manning...you heard it here first.

Upvote 0
I've been saying it for a very long time, the Lions are a hell of a lot better than their record. I was at that game today. I didn't expect anything less from my fins. If Henning is back with Sparano, I don't know if I can be a Fin fan anymore. Its so hard to watch. They play the worst 4th quarter football and have one of the worst 2 minute drills in the history of the NFL. I say it so often I have a feeling my wife is going to put "we'll get 'em next year" on my tombstone.

Atleast I have the Heat to root for.

Upvote 0
I root for anyone playing the Heat since Lebron moved there...

3kings.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones