miBudget is a simple checkbook ledger for Android

Last Updated:

1. v1nsai

v1nsai Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use my debit card for almost everything, and I really hate writing on paper, so I've always depended on my bank's website to help me keep track of my moneys. But sometimes charges can take WEEKS to go through and it has bit me in the ass more times than I care to think about.

miBudget is meant to be a very quick way to keep track of how much money in your account, so you can just whip out your phone and enter it before the cashier is even done printing the receipt. I'm thinking of adding history to it, but entering a reason for the spending would take longer to enter and a list of numbers isn't all that helpful. I dunno.

Grab the source code here and shoot me an email if you wanna join the project, or download the latest version from here and leave me some feedbacks!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Have you submitted this to market? What are the required permissions?

3. v1nsai

v1nsai Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Haven't submitted to market, it costs like $20 to get registered and I never think to do it when I have money. It doesn't use any permissions.

4. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

i would be interested in this if you could share between phones so if I or my wife purchase something it would show on both ours

5. kimpiet

kimpiet New Member

I'd like it if it also had a bill reminder in it...