• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Micro HDMI to HDMI cable now at Monoprice

Upvote 0
just tested out my monoprice micro hdmi, works but is loose on the the droid x port. thought i just need to give a little more push to get it to lock it but no luck. For only $5.88 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 10FT 34AWG Standard Speed w/ Ethernet Micro-HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter Cable - Black | Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cables the cable i bought. anyone know if i was supposed to get another one that fits better?

I am not sure maybe the cable is defective. I am thinking of ordering one of these cables from them. Any other reviews from people on this board?

Upvote 0
just tested out my monoprice micro hdmi, works but is loose on the the droid x port. thought i just need to give a little more push to get it to lock it but no luck. For only $5.88 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 10FT 34AWG Standard Speed w/ Ethernet Micro-HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter Cable - Black | Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cables the cable i bought. anyone know if i was supposed to get another one that fits better?
I just got my Monoprice micro HDMI yesterday, and had the same problem. It looks like a quality cable, however, It is too loose and you have to basically hold it in place and hope it doesn't disconnect. I'm not sure if it is an X problem or a cable problem. Let us know what you find out with the verizon cable.

Upvote 0
I wasn't worried about it either, as I have used Monoprice before, and have been a satisfied customer. I just ordered a bunch of USBs, some audio cables and the HDMI cable, they are all high quality cables, and work great, except for the micro-HDMI being loose. But one of the above posts that said the Verizon cable was loose as well, leads me to believe that it may be a problem with the phone's connector being out of spec. I wish I had another device that I could try the cable on. Not too worried about the $5 for the cable, just hope the phone isn't "defective".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones