micro sd card

Last Updated:

1. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so i just bought a 16gb micro sd card class 6 on amazon for 50 bucks(i didn't want to get the one from verizon cause of the speed), i wanted to get a class 4 but i end up getting a class 6 miscro sd card, am i really going to be able to tell the diference in load time, i mean i had my iphone and my ipod touch and they really snappy at reading pictures and music of the memory in the device( i know there no sd cards) anyways i was just wondering if anyone here has one and does it perform really fast or just a bit faster?

Advertisement
  2. Jonhern

Jonhern Well-Known Member

i went ahead and bought the 32gb one form vz for $50 because everything i researched has said the class does not make a difference when using the cards in phones because the class refers to transfer speeds, not read speeds, so you would not see that much of a difference from what i have read, the main difference is when you put all your stuff on the card, it will go a bit faster, but like others have said, you are not going to be transferring anything close to 16gb, or even 8gb, often, so it would not be much difference in day to day use.

3. jgalan14

Mm i see thanks for the tip

4. techdaring

techdaring Well-Known Member

Where did you buy it ? Really cheap ?

5. jgalan14

I got it on amazon... now that i think about I been spending a lot money on amazon I got my evo from there is kingmax brand and they have work good in the past for me

6. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

All increased speed will affect is time taken to transfer files TO the card. Will do nothing to how fast the card reads thus no performance improvement IN the phone
    Just faster to transfer files to. Just not something I would spend money on.