• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have swapped my internal memory to external SD. All apps seem to be working fine except camera. When the jpeg is saved to the ext SD, I cannot view it. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, have no answer. I am assuming you rooted the phone and made the system see the external card as the internal one? And when taking pictures, it is running the camera app AND saving the pic on the external memory? Did you try running the camera app from the external card and then have the pic save in the internal memory?

I can only guess that the file is probably corrupted. The internal memory is much faster at reading/writing than using an external card (from what I understand). So issue could be that running and writing to the external card at the same time could cause an issue. But I do not know for sure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones