1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Micro SD wont mount.phone sees it as blankGeneral

1. mikekelso421

mikekelso421 Well-Known Member

just bought the optimus m+ and when i insert my sdcard into the phone,it says blank sdcard.my OG optimus sees it and shows me everything on it,so i know its a functional SD.ive tried manually mounting it and rebooting the phone after inserting it and still no luck...

anyone else have this problem? if so,how did u fix it?? thanks guys..hopefully i can bring some work over to this section!

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikekelso421

i ended up backing up the sdcard and formatting it...that fixed the problem..

format card in different phone.pop it back in the OM+ and your good to go.
  3. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Glad to have you onboard with the OM+. I always liked reading your posts in the OM forums. I even used the Kelso ROM for a bit.
    mikekelso421 likes this.
  4. mikekelso421

I'm already trying to get a Rom going. The way this phone is set up is weird. I usually take the system and boot.img and use kitchen to do the packaging..but cwm zips the data and system info .tar format. Looks like i'd have to add a bunch of lines to the updater script in order for it go flash to the right partition. Too bad I don't know how to write updater script. :( lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    alfick3 and Uriel95 like this.
  5. Uriel95

Uriel95 Member

Thank you Mike for trying to make a Rom. I'm dying for one to come out. I would make one myself but I don't know how -.- lol
  6. citric

citric Well-Known Member

Wish I could make a ROM for this, but the setup it a little weird.

It has internal memory, an "internal" microSD card, and then the actual external microSD card (which is literally internal)

But I like the phone, and hopefully PlayfulGod can figure out why his kernel doesn't like Wifi