• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories micro usb cable Type A ro Type B $4 for Two

unplugged1

Android Enthusiast
Oct 19, 2009
Irvine, CA
You can find cords that work with the evo (and any similar devices, my wife's blackberry 8530 works) at Dollar Tree. We're not talking dollar stores or other similarly configured stores... We're talking Dollar Tree. They are pretty common here in the USA. They are about 5 feet in length and they work just like the cord that came with my phone. Charging, data transfer etc. They aren't black like the one from Sprint... they're white.

I cant seem to find them on their online store... They also carry usb A male to usb A male/female, and usb A male to mini/micro usb, usb A male to usb B male (for printers) ect.

Hope it helps some folks here.

PS: I've used them before and continue to use them to sync/transfer/charge etc my evo and my wife's blackberry... They were so cheap I got a bunch- for work, for home, car, sister's place...

Reactions: websrock
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones