• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Micro USB Cable

That's were I just ordered mine from yesterday. I ordered the car lighter adapter also.

Which is the car adaptor one you ordered? I had a cheap, generic one once for an old iPod nano and the thing crapped out on me and almost overheated it, so I was looking for something that would be safer for my EVO as it's a lot more valuable!

Upvote 0
Which is the car adaptor one you ordered? I had a cheap, generic one once for an old iPod nano and the thing crapped out on me and almost overheated it, so I was looking for something that would be safer for my EVO as it's a lot more valuable!
FYI- you can get an OEM sprint car charger for less than $5 shipped, new on ebay. Search for a Palm Pre car charger. I just picked up 2 last week. You could probably search any phone that uses a micro USB port, but I noticed the Pres were pretty cheap.

Upvote 0
FYI- you can get an OEM sprint car charger for less than $5 shipped, new on ebay. Search for a Palm Pre car charger. I just picked up 2 last week. You could probably search any phone that uses a micro USB port, but I noticed the Pres were pretty cheap.

Edit- I guess I should clarify, that they claim "new" but are considered bulk (whatever that means).. They dont come with packaging, but both of mine work and look new, so thats all I care about.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones