• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Micromax A60 Custom ROM Development Needed

rudie_techie

Lurker
Jan 24, 2011
Hello folks,
Well i don't know if i'm posting in a wrong forum, but its about A60 so i guess this is a right one. Well at XDA developer forums fonehacker did a splendid job of dumping the stock recovery image for Micromax A60 phone which is 100% verified and tested by him. I tested it as i had problems entering into recovery mode. Now after using the stock recovery it seems, the problem is fixed. So i am sure the recovery image is genuine. Also i have used ROM dump application found here and dumped the stock rom. Uploaded it here. Can anyone help us with custom recovery image and custom rom for this phone? Need froyo and the people at Micromax has denied updates. Was hoping someone could shed some light on how to create custom recovery and/or custom rom for this phone. Well the stock recovery image can be found here. Any help is appreciated.

You are right friend. I hope fonehacker from XDA developer forums and guys like you continue the good work. I'm eager to get Froyo or Gingerbread on my phone. And one more thing friend, is there any way or Secret code to access the internal Audio settings of the phone? Because the audio quality of the phone is not that bad but the main problem is that, its not loud enough.

Upvote 0
You are right friend. I hope fonehacker from XDA developer forums and guys like you continue the good work. I'm eager to get Froyo or Gingerbread on my phone. And one more thing friend, is there any way or Secret code to access the internal Audio settings of the phone? Because the audio quality of the phone is not that bad but the main problem is that, its not loud enough.

anyone help me plz..I root my phone using z4root after that I installed rom manager ...and done something wrong now factory reset does not work...it's allways stuck on micromax logo. :-(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones