Micromax A70 General FAQ and DiscussionSupport

1. sunil90

sunil90 Well-Known Member

Galaxy pop is launched worldwide .. maybe thats y it has extended batteries
  2. surajr.88

surajr.88 Member

Hey Guys,

Lately i'm facing problems with the message notification in my A70. Whenever i get a new message, it doesn't show up in the Notification status bar of my phone, but when i go inside my Inbox, I can see the new unread message there.

Can any1 telll me how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance :)
  3. cool.gautam

cool.gautam Well-Known Member

Yes its simple...
    just open the messaging application
    go to settings by pressing second soft touch button next to back....
    then scroll down to notification settings n get a tick on notifications....

IF THIS HELPS, HIT THANKS I WONT MIND
  4. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

how to restore backup of apps in titanium backup.the list of apps installed is empty so no restore option displayed.i had copied the backup to my pc and after coming back to stock rom from samrox's rom i had no apps installed all apps went away bcoz some error was occurred during restore in recovery saying" unable to restore sd-ext,skipping restore of sd-ext" is there any way restore all apps.i have a full backup of all my apps in pc made by titanium.is dere any way to restore dem back with help of that backup. and another thing when i restored to stock rom the folder .android_secure was completely empty which used to contain .asec files of apps moved to sd-card. what to do i want my all apps back. help pls.............
  5. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Install titanium on phone...and back up a app....now open sd card in pc and overwrite the folder with old one now restore one by one
  6. varun.chitre15

no d list in titanium backup is empty still
  7. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Try restoring again in recovery and reboot
  8. surajr.88

surajr.88 Member

Yep i have done that multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. i have also restored the message settings to default but even that doesn't seem to notify me for new unread messages
  9. surajr.88

surajr.88 Member

Yep i have done that multiple times but it doesn't seem to work. i have also restored the message settings to default but even that doesn't seem to notify me for new unread messages
  10. varun.chitre15

11. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member

See if this helps!:confused:

Flash the stock rom!!
    Wipe Cache, Delvik
    Install Titanium/ Pro Key if needed
    (Before opening titanium make sure that the backup folder is in sd card root)
    Now open titanium and do a batch restore.

To avoid errors wipe ext partition as well !!
  12. insane_subro

Has anyone tried this

Just go to system>media and delete the bootanimation.zip > reboot !

You have a new cool android boot animation! :)
  13. insane_subro

Solved >> Recreated the mount Script

Can any one tell me why Link2Sd is giving mount warning after reboot and demands quick reboot to load app list! It says SD Ext wasnt mounted while booting! Any solution to this ?
  14. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

try mounting other ext like 2 or3 it gives error because the kernel is not supporting it
    try formating ext4 by recovery
  15. insane_subro

well if i quick reboot all apps are back and everything is normal! I have ext2 partition!
  16. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

don't know why it happens my titanium backup showed no apps..it had 200 apps before
    after reboot it shows the list
  17. insane_subro

Shit happens I believe !! Things are fine now right!
  18. surajr.88

surajr.88 Member

Guys i experience a slight lag while playing angry birds.. is there any way to remove it?..i have rooted my a70. i tired chainfire 3d but it doesn't seem to work on my phone..
  19. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Chainfire is for phones with 1ghz processing power not for us...
  20. varun.chitre15

What is chainfire3d? What's its use?
  21. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

it improves the performance of games,,
  22. surajr.88

surajr.88 Member

So there is no way of removing lag than?.. the lag isn't much but u can definitely feel it in some leveles :(
  23. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Use some tweaks or kernel to reduce lag
  24. mdimran247

mdimran247 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I recently bought Andro A70 and quiet happy with that.
    I saw one video on YouTube. The person in the video trying to unzoom in the home screen which leads to the Screen preview (5 windows which can be viewable by going left or right in homescreen). I can't do that in my phone. Is there anyway to produce this??
    Please help.. Thanks in advance :)
  25. insane_subro

Install Go Launcher (free from market)! Press home button (after making it default)! or slide up ! Will give you all the homescreen previews!
    I am using it since a year now ! Play with its settings change transition animations !! Enjoy!