Micromax A70 Video CallSupport

Last Updated:

1. bobbybhai

bobbybhai Member

not yet.

only fring video call is available, but it also loads high and the application closes in 10 minutes by force close

Advertisement
  2. Sentacy

Sentacy Well-Known Member

Hi Vivi,

A70 support MP4 and H264 video formats. You can use MX VIDEO PLAYER free from the market which has cool features like seeking, Adjusting brightness, video resizing by pinch to zoom.

and yes, TUBEMATE works on this phone. i am using it on my A70 and it is functioning properly.

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON, IT WILL COST NOTHING. TRY IT..

3. Sentacy

Hi Vivi,

A70 support MP4 and H264 video formats. You can use MX VIDEO PLAYER free from the market which has cool features like seeking, Adjusting brightness, video resizing by pinch to zoom.

and yes, TUBEMATE works on this phone. i am using it on my A70 and it is functioning properly.

4. bkhckz

bkhckz New Member

i am planning to buy micromax a70,but the samsung galaxy s 5630 has 2.3 os and 883 mhz processor compared to 600mhz and 2.2 of a70.... i want to play pes2011 ,fifa 11 games like these ,,,so which is better...plz suggest
    thnkz in advance...
  5. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

Go for Samsung ...it is better for gaming as it as 883processor....
  6. nil22

nil22 Well-Known Member

by d way it is not samsung s it is samsung y...:D
    the gaming experince is much better in A70...it has bigger screen,better screen resolution(dont say A70 has 3.2" & samsung y has 3",go to any shop & keep A70{if A70 is not available,samsung pop coz a70 has slightly bigger screen than pop} & samsung y in ur hands & u will understand why we r saying the screen of y is small & resolusion is low),a70 has adreno200 gpu...so ur gaming experince will be very good...samsung y doesnt hav adreno200 gpu....the camera & gaming experince of samsung y is not good...even igyaan has said in his video review of samsung y "gaming is not as great as expected"(8min 8sec) & about camera igyaan said "camera is not great at all & video quallity is really poor,u can use the camera in emergency purpose"(8min 30sec),about screen resolution igyaan said "screen resolusn is pretty low for the value"(1min20sec)...samsung y is a good mobile but with few drawbacks like smallscreen,low resolusn,poor camera...
  7. sunil90

sunil90 Well-Known Member

^^ A70 has 320 by 480 resolution HVGA..
    Pop, Galaxy Y has 240 by 320 QVGA resolution

This is the biggest advantage of A70 over pop and y
  8. smarty84

smarty84 Member

while doing video calling using fring it forcefully closes because of high load within 30 seconds..........can anyone having the solution for this?
  9. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

We still don't know about the complete specs of the Samsung Galaxy Y.
    We don't know the board it uses, the chipset and the GPU (if there is one).
    If you could somehow get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Y, you could run apps like to Quick System Info to check if the phone incorporates a GPU or not which will determine the gaming performance of the phone.
  10. rahules

rahules Well-Known Member

galaxy y is 240x320
    dunn how games would go
  11. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

240*320 resolution!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol....
  12. smarty84

smarty84 Member

why everyone is out of the topic guys...........
    i tried tango but i am not able to make video calls main reason is video is not appearing on the other side............and on fring the application closes within 1 min i tried fast reboot and advanced task manager............my phone is rooted. any solution?
  13. arnabghosh

arnabghosh Well-Known Member

:confused:
  14. arnabghosh

I want to buy a good android phn in under 10,000 ,,,,,,....can anyone says that micromax a70 can be update with 2.3...and which phone is the bst in the range of 10,000
  15. Sentacy

It depends upon you. If are budget conscious then go for A70 which is best Android phone at this price range.
    And if 10K is your budget then LG OPTIMUS ONE is a good one.. :) :)

16. bidhu77

bidhu77 New Member

Hi guys, I tried video calling with Tango. It is working fine with back
    camera of A70. But when I select front cam the screen (of video from
    my side) goes blank. In both case I can see the video of other side
    (from pc) very well.
    Any help to resolve this problem guys ??
    Thanks,
    Bidhu
  17. cool.gautam

cool.gautam Well-Known Member

I would recommend u 2-3 phones it depends on ur usage

1) Optimus NET
    2) HTC explorer
    3) LG p500
    4) if Low budget----then ours ( A70 ) is the best.

I just bought this phone because i had 7k budget, if 10k would go for any of three above
  18. ashwa

ashwa Well-Known Member

u hav two choices
    1- micromax a70
    But to utilize it u hav to buy it root it and use leandros rom fr maximum utility
    But it will void warranty it will cost u around Rs 7500

2- spice mi 350
    It has the same hardware specification as a70 but a lower camera 3.5 megapixel
    But it is 2.3.3 gingerbread out of box wt dual sim and the screen resolution
    Speed touch sensivity battery life is far better than a 70 as it is also sold as lenovo a60 it will cost u around Rs 8500 in spice hotspot if u bargain
    I have both the phones but if u ask me go fr spice mi 350 u wont regret it as u will get all the updates too
  19. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

i thinks you should consider cool.gautam advice..as all the phones have better roms plus they have cm7 except a70
  20. arnabghosh

i want buy a phone under 10,000 ......is this phone support hd game? 256ram is ok for gameing and add shortcut in front
  21. arnabghosh

I want to buy a android phone under 10 which is the best? Plz help me my gmail adrs.....arnabgharay@gmail.com
  22. arnabghosh

can any one say which phone is the best according to 2g speed,ram,hd game support,better screen in 10k
  23. arnabghosh

can u say which is the best phone under 10k..
  24. samrox144

samrox144 Disabled

25. sunil90

sunil90 Well-Known Member

A70 has the same CPU and Ram as Dellxcd35..Dell comes with 2.2 out of box..
    Battery life is worse on XCD35
    Op1 has 512 which is better.. also 2.3 gingerbread
    Dell aero is a lol
    A70 Still wins in features/price ratio