• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micromax a75 new version

sir wich version to it will be updated nd after downloading it wat to do??

I contacted mmx customer care and they said update a75 manually. We will have to visit service center because they have a tool which can install these updates.
These files are only useful for us in creating custom roms.

Upvote 0
I have seen the whole procedure of updating A75. The service centre got a folder having update file, USB drivers, instruction sheet and a flash tool.
I read the instructions myself as the mechanic at service centre was not able to understand the instructions. As per instructions the mobile has to be connected to computer keeping mobile in switched off mode with battery inserted. Then computer will ask for the device drivers. The drivers are given in the folder provided. Then using flash tool, which was perhaps some super flash tool I think, they updated the mobile. I asked him to give me that folder but, he did not give saying it is not allowed.

Upvote 0
I have seen the whole procedure of updating A75. The service centre got a folder having update file, USB drivers, instruction sheet and a flash tool.
I read the instructions myself as the mechanic at service centre was not able to understand the instructions. As per instructions the mobile has to be connected to computer keeping mobile in switched off mode with battery inserted. Then computer will ask for the device drivers. The drivers are given in the folder provided. Then using flash tool, which was perhaps some super flash tool I think, they updated the mobile. I asked him to give me that folder but, he did not give saying it is not allowed.

Ask them for drivers only. They cant refuse to give drivers.

Upvote 0
Guys,
It is the same tool that we are using. SP flashtool.
Here is the link for the s/w ( a previous version of wat we downloaded.)
SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar

Please follow this method to flash.

Install the drivers given in the forum. (The MT65x3 folder - Install driver file). Then restart the system.
Run SP flash tool. Choose the scatter file (MT6573_Android_scatter.txt) and Downloading agent (MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin).
Untick PRELOADER.

Then run Download. ( if file not found error comes, choose each file individally DSP_BL, UBOOT etc..)

When the s/w scans for the phone, plug in the phone(switched off).

Flashing complete.
Revert in case of doubts.

Reactions: rudrateja
Upvote 0
Guys,

Install the drivers given in the forum. (The MT65x3 folder - Install driver file). Then restart the system.
Run SP flash tool. Choose the scatter file (MT6573_Android_scatter.txt) and Downloading agent (MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin).
Untick PRELOADER.

Then run Download. ( if file not found error comes, choose each file individally DSP_BL, UBOOT etc..)

Flashing complete.

atlast i have successfully flashed my a75.thanq rahul,thanks to all

Upvote 0
Guys,

Untick PRELOADER.

Flashing complete.

Yes this is the flash tool used by service center while updating
I again Flashed A75 myself successfully using above given sp flash tool.
You can download drivers from here:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lpydm4i1/mt65x3-usb-vcom-drivers.html or
http://www.4shared.com/archive/iI25ERFN/MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.html

Link to update file is as given in first post.
http://androidforums.com/Www.sendspace.com/file/19ma4k

Upvote 0
:)updated my a75 successfully
changes:-
message and contacts open normal
more vibration in pressing capacitive keys
some junk apps removed
added file sharing client
usb charging only mode added
one new good theme added and it doesnt restart while changing themes
there is a change in network when we have edge data connectivity the network lines are green and on gsm these are white
and many other changes

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones