Micromax a75 new versionGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-07-20 11:45:32
  1. kumar abhishek

kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

Have u downloaded update files it is there in that folder itself

Advertisement
  2. Vignesh43

Vignesh43 Member

downloading dude.... let me knw the procedure.... am downloading it.... and shall try my best to do it.... if any problems... help guys...it wld be a great help.....
  3. rahulhnair

rahulhnair Well-Known Member

@ Vignesh. You'll find it inside the folder where you have files like boot.img, recovery.img etc.
  4. Vignesh43

Vignesh43 Member

Guys i got it flashed ...... and i cld see and feel few difference on a75, thanks for the uploads and help.... thanks a many.....:D and more over.... i am using advance task killer..... its jus showing.... 46 m free outta smething.....i tout after flashing... i cld get sme free spaces in ram...but :(...is ter any way for it guys.....
  5. rudrateja

rudrateja Well-Known Member

it works :) thank u. their is lot of change in performance. now I am waiting for rooting
  6. kumar abhishek

Flash also now works manually with market apps in the new update.
  7. Vignesh43

Vignesh43 Member

after flashing, wat and al changes do u have on your phone? plz let me knw:confused:
  8. kumar abhishek

I had posted some of changes in post 49
  9. Vignesh43

Vignesh43 Member

same here.... my ram memory will be bit boosted.... but sad... :(....may be wen rooted things will be fine
  10. chughgopal

chughgopal Well-Known Member

Temme one thing.
    After the update, does the previously apps installed from market disappears or remains???
  11. kumar abhishek

Some apps have been removed some are still there.
  12. vinayakdghare

vinayakdghare New Member

i tried to download sptool with link given by you.
    but when tried to run sptool application it gives error as eboot.dll misssing.
    can u plz help me....
  13. ESSuraj

ESSuraj Well-Known Member

For me there was a problem with Win7 pc.

Tried on WinXP and it worked fine.

Phone is updated.

Two Cons that i observed after flashing:

- Disabling theme will causes a weired looking launcher bar .. so im sticking to some theme
    - Before flashing, when we press the contact name on the dialer, the sorting of names were quick. After flashing there is a lag.

Anyone is facing similar problems?
    And currently i have loaded Optimizer tool box and it is showing no startup programs whereas earlier there were several of them. It is good..
  14. kumar abhishek

+1 agreed but that new theme is good and performance does not go low with themes.
  15. ESSuraj

ESSuraj Well-Known Member

Absolutely right..
    Its a good theme and no performance issues..
  16. amitozs

amitozs Member

Thanks!!! any one successfully rooted it?????
  17. sajipv

sajipv Member

Yeah.... and me too successfully updated to new version. Had to re-install all my apps. Contacts and messages were backed up earlier, so they were restored. Speed increase is noted. But will have to use for some more time and see.

Waiting for the day when I am able to root this phone............
  18. vkrajuu

vkrajuu Well-Known Member

Hi, I have added a 16 GB card to my A75 and there is a huge delay in accessing the files. The videos from the Memory card places in SW mode.

Please can help me to find the solution.
  19. kumar abhishek

Actually first time loading takes long times once all files are loaded ur sd card will work fine
  20. EverWin

EverWin Active Member

Tweak Overall Performance by
    1) Download ADWLauncher EX
    Note: Phone runs very very fast, phone contacts & messages open fast better than go launcher ex (tried on my a75)
    2) download Rom Manager
    Note: Backup & then format SD card in EXT2 format instead of fat32 which boost performance. Use rom manager (yet to be tested)
  21. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

Friends pls don't even touch that rom manager, it bricked many devices and now it bricked one a85 also.
    So use rom manager if u want to soft brick ur a75.
  22. sajipv

sajipv Member

Installed ADWLauncher EX. Great experience.......... phone speed improved very much. (Worth the money paid...!!!)
    Thanks to EverWin.....
    EverWin likes this.
  23. rudrateja

rudrateja Well-Known Member

Nemus Launcher made my phone much faster :)

after update I am able to play Cross Court Tennis. And i have to test the games like NFS.

But GPS is not so accurate. Ulysses Speedometer is not showing speed :(
  24. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

The a75 has much nice potential in it. If we succeed in rooting a75 then it wud b hell fast.
    Moreover gps and all can be highly tweaked.
  25. svkroy

svkroy Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried flashing A75 on Win 7 PC, as I dont have a Win XP PC......