• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micromax a75 new version

Guys i got it flashed ...... and i cld see and feel few difference on a75, thanks for the uploads and help.... thanks a many.....:D and more over.... i am using advance task killer..... its jus showing.... 46 m free outta smething.....i tout after flashing... i cld get sme free spaces in ram...but :(...is ter any way for it guys.....

Upvote 0
Guys,
It is the same tool that we are using. SP flashtool.
Here is the link for the s/w ( a previous version of wat we downloaded.)
SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01.rar

Please follow this method to flash.

Install the drivers given in the forum. (The MT65x3 folder - Install driver file). Then restart the system.
Run SP flash tool. Choose the scatter file (MT6573_Android_scatter.txt) and Downloading agent (MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin).
Untick PRELOADER.

Then run Download. ( if file not found error comes, choose each file individally DSP_BL, UBOOT etc..)

When the s/w scans for the phone, plug in the phone(switched off).

Flashing complete.
Revert in case of doubts.

it works :) thank u. their is lot of change in performance. now I am waiting for rooting

Upvote 0
For me there was a problem with Win7 pc.

Tried on WinXP and it worked fine.

Phone is updated.

Two Cons that i observed after flashing:

- Disabling theme will causes a weired looking launcher bar .. so im sticking to some theme
- Before flashing, when we press the contact name on the dialer, the sorting of names were quick. After flashing there is a lag.

Anyone is facing similar problems?
And currently i have loaded Optimizer tool box and it is showing no startup programs whereas earlier there were several of them. It is good..

Upvote 0
For me there was a problem with Win7 pc.

Tried on WinXP and it worked fine.

Phone is updated.

Two Cons that i observed after flashing:

- Disabling theme will causes a weired looking launcher bar .. so im sticking to some theme
- Before flashing, when we press the contact name on the dialer, the sorting of names were quick. After flashing there is a lag.

Anyone is facing similar problems?
And currently i have loaded Optimizer tool box and it is showing no startup programs whereas earlier there were several of them. It is good..

+1 agreed but that new theme is good and performance does not go low with themes.

Upvote 0
Yeah.... and me too successfully updated to new version. Had to re-install all my apps. Contacts and messages were backed up earlier, so they were restored. Speed increase is noted. But will have to use for some more time and see.

Waiting for the day when I am able to root this phone............

Upvote 0
Tweak Overall Performance by
1) Download ADWLauncher EX
Note: Phone runs very very fast, phone contacts & messages open fast better than go launcher ex (tried on my a75)
2) download Rom Manager
Note: Backup & then format SD card in EXT2 format instead of fat32 which boost performance. Use rom manager (yet to be tested)

Upvote 0
Tweak Overall Performance by
1) Download ADWLauncher EX
Note: Phone runs very very fast, phone contacts & messages open fast better than go launcher ex (tried on my a75)
2) download Rom Manager
Note: Backup & then format SD card in EXT2 format instead of fat32 which boost performance. Use rom manager (yet to be tested)

Installed ADWLauncher EX. Great experience.......... phone speed improved very much. (Worth the money paid...!!!)
Thanks to EverWin.....

Reactions: EverWin
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones