• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micromax a75 vs. Spice mi-350n

cool.gautam

Android Enthusiast
Oct 3, 2011
USA
Hello I don't know if this is the correct place to post or not but many of my friends and people on internet are confused about the two phones so here's a comparison based of my friend's phones. :p

Features that both phone have..

Dual sim (1 x 2g and 1 x 3g)
Same processor: Mediatek 650mHz
Same resolution ie ; 320 x 480 mdpi LCD
Same browsing speeds
Both support video calling

Features of a75 other than these...
pros-
Design and looks and form factor is better than spice
Greater Customiztions with many preloaded apps
Better screen responsiveness

3 mp cam with led flash NO AUTOFOCUS ( it's upto you whether u want autofocus or flash)

cons-
No camera dedicated button
1300mah battery

Features of 350n other than these...
pros-
camera dedicated button
Speaker phone is louder than a75
1400 mah battry

3.2 mp cam with autofocus NO FLASH ( it's upto you whether u want autofocus or flash)

cons-
No customizations
Screen responsiveness is not as good as a75
Design and looks are not that good

I couldn't compare GPU i think they have same GPU because none of the company gives us that detail and my friends could run almost similiar games

BTW there was no need for this long post !!! instead you could have saved time in writing just some extra few points you have mentioned in ur post !
you can easily compare them side by side at
Spice Mi-350 vs. Micromax A75 - GSMArena.com

I have pm'd many people stating difference btw these two phones but many people ask numerous questions....so its like FAQ enered in the post too :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones