• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

micromax hd a 116 shows on startup "unfortunately system UI has stopped"

vaibhavsr9

Lurker
Jan 8, 2014
hiiiiiiiiiii all
plz help me my micromax canvas hd a116 shows the message as "unfortunately system UI Has stopped" also it shows contacts, android, setting, message, etc
also i went for backup the data by pressing volume keys and power keys
but wen enter button need to press it dont accept left menu key and right back key, so i cant backup and do factory reset.

Hello vaibhavsr9. I'm sorry you are experiencing problems. We do not have a specific support area for your phone... sorry. We do have a couple of Micromax Canvas areas where you might find help as well as a general phone discussion area. Here is a link to the general area: -- Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
And this is a link to the list of phone support areas we have. You might find something by reading through the few Micromax forums for similar problems.
Android Phones - Android Forums
Best of luck with your problem. I hope these forums will help you resolve them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones