HERE IS ONLY ROMDUMP SYSTEM FILE FOR RESTORING YOUR DEVICES
Or you can make your own because mine are rooted
so basically you can not get warranty
here is step by step process
1. I downloaded the romdump_v82b.zip from Index of /romdump
2. Copy and paste the romdump file to /data/local/(open root browers /root access file manager and then go to data folder and then open local folder and paste the file romdump)
3. Long press romdump file and select permission and check all boxes.
4. Created a folder name romdump in sd card and
5. Open Terminal Emulator in phone and followed the steps below mentioned and got the ROM dumped in my sd card
$ export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
# chmod 04755 /data/local/romdump
You will see all the things whats going on below if you see this then you will get the ROM dumped if not then follow the steps once again
Android ROM dumper v0.82b
Device : ALPS.GB.FDD2.MP.V3.9
Creating required files... done.
Opening mtd table... done.
Dumping kernel config... /proc/config.gz: No such file or directory
Dumping boot partition... done.
Dumping recovery partition... done.
Dumping system partition... done.
Creating Checksums... done.
Cleaning up... done.
ITS WORKING ALSO WITH ANY ANDROID TABLET AND CELL PHONES
romdump file attached
First of all this will need to root micromax a90.
So how did you root it?
Secondly what is the use of romdump?
Is the romdump u attached is of micromax a90?
If yes how to install it?
Pls sir help..it will b gr8.pls mention rooting process of a90
here is tested rooting process.
se post 8 and do step by step your devices are root
if all going well.
Separate names with a comma.