Microphone on ZTE Warp - ProblemsSupport

1. fblack

fblack New Member

Has anyone else had problems with this? When I receive calls, caller can not hear me using the phone audio. However, with bluetooth or hands free the volume is fine. When using the camcorder there is virtually no sound on playback. Volume on ringtones is fine and volume on apps is also fine. Ant fixes out there?

Advertisement
    :
    Phonetester likes this.
  2. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like there's a problem with your mic... I think I saw a thread on this a little while back.
    djjunerock73 and Phonetester like this.
  3. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

ask ZTE for repair please,Mic has issue.
    Phonetester likes this.
  4. Rogobono

Rogobono Active Member

mine is somewhat screwed up, i have to talk fairly loud for people to hear me, fortunately I don't make a whole lot of calls.
    Phonetester likes this.
  5. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

look into the mic hole to see if something in it. try to clean the hole then make videos recording to see if any change.
  6. jjohnbubby5

jjohnbubby5 Well-Known Member

Go to voice record and check the sensitivity bar... talk into the mic and if it doesn't register something is wrong with it... when I talk into mine it goes all the way to red.
    Phonetester likes this.
  7. downthemachine

downthemachine Developer Incognito VIP Member

haha, take ur finger off the mic :)
  8. mahdesina

mahdesina New Member

I have a ZTE Warp - and having the problem with the phone mic and receiver not working unless the speaker phone is on . I usually power the phone off before swapping a recharged battery. Lately, I got lazy and just changed the battery while the phone was still on. I'm wondering if anyone is seeing this as the cause of the problem.
  9. mahdesina

mahdesina New Member

I have a ZTE Warp - and having the problem with the phone mic and receiver not working unless the speaker phone is on . I usually power the phone off before swapping a recharged battery. Lately, I got lazy and just changed the battery while the phone was still on. I'm wondering if anyone is seeing this as the cause of the problem.
  10. mahdesina

mahdesina New Member

When the WiFi is OFF, the phone mic works.

Wondering if this works for everyone else!
  11. budgreen24

budgreen24 Well-Known Member Contributor

I had the microphone issue with my Warp about six months ago. I sent an email to ZTE and they gave me an rma number and address of their service center to send the phone to. About 9 days later I got my phone back working 100%. No questions, hassles or problems whatsoever. And the repair only cost me the price of shipping the phone to them (under 5 bucks). So I do recommend you do the same if having mic problems.
  12. jaymzway

jaymzway Well-Known Member

A corded mic head phone set lol not them big bulky ones from the 80's they have newer slick version of this has memory foam ear buds man compfortable on the ears also can use them for music as well along with the program i think thats the name dsp settings (i will update the name if im wrong ) man the sound quality is just great
  13. remixedcat

remixedcat Active Member

I flashed to CM10 and my mic came back from the dead!
  14. iram

iram Well-Known Member

Think Im having same problem. No one can hear me unless I activate speaker phone