MicroSD card included with recent Incredibles?General

Last Updated:

1. nimbuscrenel

nimbuscrenel Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my Incredible this week after ordering it from Best Buy during their Free Phone Friday promo- loving it so far. So I just got around to installing a microSD card today and to my suprise there was already a 2gb card in the slot. :confused: I read that they included a card for early pre-orders, but this was just purchased and is a VW3 version. Even stranger is that the card wasn't inserted fully and therefore wasn't showing up when I looked at the storage specs menu. Anybody else who recently got their phone recently get a pre-installed microSD?

Advertisement
  2. tshrimp

tshrimp New Member

Yes. Mine also came with a 2GB MicroSD. I got it about 2 weeks ago, and has now been upgraded to 8Gb Class 6.

3. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

nimbuscrenel likes this.
  4. nimbuscrenel

nimbuscrenel Active Member This Topic's Starter

cool, thanks for the info. It's funny, I think it may have been just barely making contact originally but worked it's way loose since it was never clicked in fully- I saw a notification about an SD card being removed or inserted at one point and just figured it was a bug since I didn't think there was one installed. And then Angry Birds disappeared on me- most likely because the card worked loose. I should have put 2 and 2 together a few days ago... oh well.

5. AndroidRider

AndroidRider Well-Known Member

Yea, I got mine roughly 2 months ago and it came with a card.