MicroSDHC

1. danielunde

danielunde Well-Known Member

I have an 16g MicroSD and was wanting to go to a bigger one but how big can i go? 32MicroSDHC 10

Advertisement
    :
  2. thatguy96

thatguy96 Well-Known Member

you can go to a 64 gb card
    danielunde likes this.
  3. danielunde

danielunde Well-Known Member

either one of these? SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC or 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
  4. thatguy96

yeah but if you are going to get a 64 gb one you dont have to get a uhs-1 class one...those kind of speeds are rarely used...and before buying you should know that you cant store applications on the sd card...only photos and rom backups and such.
    danielunde likes this.
  5. kungfu411

kungfu411 Well-Known Member

Yes you can I've moved all my games and some apps to my sd card. With Lg2Sd works for me
  6. thatguy96

really? does it switch the internal and external memory or something? I've heard methods such as directorybind and gl2sd but i've also heard of many corrupt sd card problems...please do tell me more :p
  7. kungfu411

kungfu411 Well-Known Member

Don't. Switch em just. Move em and you can use the app to lunch em without having to download any required files. Been using it for a while no problems here. Free up lots of space
  8. thatguy96

I couldn't find the app you are talking about... And what about the data folders for the app do they get transferred too
    And does it work only for gameloft titles
  9. thatguy96