Microsoft Bluetooth MouseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. zeale

zeale Member

I just received my bluetooth mouse today from Amazon and it works great! It paired without issue and it seems to have all the functionality I would expect. If anyone is on the fence about getting one, do it... it's as good as you think it is!

Having said that, I wanted to ask if anyone has found a way to adjust the settings for peripherals. I'd like to customize what clicking the scroll wheel does, for instance, and increase the movement sensitivity. Is there an app that allows this, or is it buried somewhere in the settings? Thanks in advance for any help!

2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i think stock ROM you dont have any control over those things and im not sure an outside app with no root access can change those. if you root your device you may be able to alter these settings...
  3. zeale

zeale Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm not opposed to rooting, but I haven't found a need to yet so this might be the reason I've been looking for. If I do root, do you know of a ROM or app that might allow it?
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

unfortunately no i do not know of any since i am not interested in rooting.

im sure once more devs get more acclimated to this latest OS they will start offering ROMs/settings for this.. i have seen one other person want to adjust these settings also with no solutions as yet.
  5. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

Can you provide a link of what you purchased?
  6. zeale

zeale Member

7. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

8. samg916

samg916 Member

I have the microsoft intellimouse laying around (bluetooth) and for the life of me I can not get it to pair. As I recall the passcode is blank, but android wont let me enter nothing for a pin. How did you get yours to pair? does that model have a passcode?
  9. gremlin961

gremlin961 New Member

Try using 0000 as the pin.
  10. Styrisvps

Styrisvps Well-Known Member