Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync attachment & Browser on HTC Tattoo

Last Updated:

1. rukfaš

rukfaš New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

how can not find the answer anywhere on the local forums I hope this is the right place for it, so please help!

Use mail exchange and works great but has a small, but my big problem, can not receive (open) attachments, hours and hours spent I am hoping that I'll fail to find an answer but nothing. It is interesting that the attachment can be sent without a problem, but not receive.

The incoming mail click on the download attachments on it apparently does not take it but not on an SD card or the device. I am hoping that the problem could possibly solve the master reset the device does the same and in the end we create an even bigger problem ... now can not even set up mail or use a browser, entering the same does not happen is absolutely nothing!

tried to erase the memory of browser and other features, but nothing goes the better!

please advice, help ... any kind because I am currently in coma Tattoo ;(

thanks to all

Advertisement
  2. alek_73

alek_73 Well-Known Member

Hello,
    it's not the first time I hear about issues with MS exchange.

I don't think it is an issue of Tattoo, but a problem of the Android system itself.
    Do a search on this forum to get more info

3. rukfaš

rukfaš New Member This Topic's Starter

Regards, thanks for the information but I still came across the solution,, I tried with all possible but the problem is still not resolved. I am interested in who made it all work, whether someone can open the attachment in an Exchange ActivSync mail?