Microsoft Exchange SupportSupport

Last Updated:

1. mattsaunders

mattsaunders New Member This Topic's Starter

Does the Orange San Fransisico support MS Exchange mail, calendar and contact support?

The orange site nor user guide has no mention.

Thx

Advertisement
  2. dannyrushton

dannyrushton New Member

Having a right game trying to get it working for my company at the moment- Orange tech support said it was sold as a domestic product so the only email that would work on it is Orange email.
    Unlike other handsets, the only option under "Accounts and Sync" is for a Google account (other handsets allow a host of account types - Exchange included)

I take Orange's advice with a pinch of salt as there are a host of options on the Mail app interface (hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc). I can complete most of the setup but it never verifies username and password. Have tested on Exchange 2003 and 2010 - both give the same outcome. Pretty disappointing as the Orange Barcelona (a lesser model and version of droid) works just fine.
    Orange said I'd need an exchange app from the Market. I'm guessing this wont give me the Calendar sync options though whch is half the bargain for our users.

Any help from other users with experience would be greatly appreciated as it is the only downside of this handset

3. fr0d0

fr0d0 Well-Known Member