• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Microsoft Exchange

Just today ContactsSync was added to the Android Market. It claims to sync to Exchange. I don't use Exchange, but I understand how essential it has become in today's enterprise environment. I hope this helps you. I'm still holding out for a linux LDAP or MYSQL solution

It does not sync to exchange, it brings the contacts over only.

Upvote 0
It does not sync to exchange, it brings the contacts over only.

... and only if you have Exchange 2007.

I used scheduleworld.com and funambol. Currently scheduleworld is having issues with contacts but I am able to synch calendar, notes and tasks. As a result I manually exported my contacts and imported them into my gmail account. But it has worked for me in the past.

http://www.androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4533#post4533

Cheers

Upvote 0
seems like too much work around's for the time being, my friend bought a G1 yesterday and it does seem very responsive which i love however it did not connect to wifi with WPA encryption and following that i turned off the wifi and it would not re-connect to the internet and had to do a factory reset.
probably a DNS problem.

All bugs in which im looking to avoid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones