microsoft exhange NOT syncing properly.Support

Last Updated:

1. chitouch

chitouch Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone is having difficulty with Touchdown or the native mail app in syncing with their work email through microsoft exhange. For some reason older mail dissapears in both the native mail app and touchdown. Sometimes I would see an older email I kept and then it dissapears. :confused:
    I have set it up so that email only gets deleted from our servers when I say so. I'm also running 2.2 Froyo. Also in the native mail app, I have deleted an email but it comes back, it never gets deleted. A little frustrating to say the least. :mad:

Advertisement
  2. brumac

brumac Member

I have not had issues with the e-mail part of exchange. However, I only get a small portion (maybe 10%) of my contacts showing up in the "People" section. However, if I try to send an e-mail I can pull up all of the e-mail addresses from the contact list. Odd but no-one locally can help me out with this one.

3. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

Are you on a mac?

4. neutron

neutron Well-Known Member

My only request is if I read an email or mark it as read in Outlook, I want the built in mail app to do the same so that I don't have to do it again on the phone.

5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

OP,

thats not what i experience. whatever i do on the desktop is reflected on the handset.

double check your settings in the mail app. also give your IT dept. a buzz and see if they support android OS on your mail server.