microsoft phones on april 12th - say it ain't so?General

Last Updated:

1. omgwhatchuwant

omgwhatchuwant Member This Topic's Starter

this just clicked in my head - and as much as i hate to say it:

what if all the tweets from vzwoffers, supposed hints from vzw reps, etc, are about the microsoft project pink phones that are going to be announced on the 12th and are coming to verizon? sure, some of the tweets mentioned the incredible specifically, but if you look, there are others that are just "stick with us, cool phones are just around the corner!" or have similar vibes.

what if we are all assuming these hints are about the incredible/n1, but in reality, theyre about microsoft's pink phones??

Advertisement
  2. Ender11

Ender11 Well-Known Member

'Relax' said the night man, we are programmed to receive.

3. MathewS81

MathewS81 Well-Known Member

We can check out anytime we like, but we can never leave

4. omgwhatchuwant

omgwhatchuwant Member This Topic's Starter

quite relaxed. just haven't seen that particular point discussed and i want other people's thoughts on it. thanks for the great input! :D nice voice.

5. DocTauri

DocTauri Well-Known Member

All I know is that with as much as VZW has cluster-f*cked this, if Apple were to walk in and say "Hey, iPhone for VZW is ready now", I think Android would be all but dead.

They've really dropped the ball here, and between promised updates that never materialize and with no explanation (Eris), piss poor performance (Eris), only 3 offerings (Droid, Eris and Devour, but Devour not until later), they really have screwed up. There was a lot of steam built up by folks wanting an iPhone but not able to switch to AT&T for various reasons, but between non-releases, old OS', poor performance, etc, a lot of that steam has been lost.

And whether you like the iPhone or not, let's face it, if it were available side by side on all carriers, most users would choose it over Android if nothing more than due to hype and brand recognition.

Doc

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I would much rather have an android and wait a little longer to get one over an Iphone. There are enough Iphone tools walking around as it is. Ill stick with android even if I have to wait longer.