• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Mid 2.2 android tablet pc camera gps

Hi, I am really new to the tablet pc world. Just got one last week. The user guide is a joke. So small you can't read it and really bare bones. Not alot of information other than limited basics. I downloaded this users manual and it is very detailed but I don't know if it actually is for my tablet pc. It mentions phone features alot.
Could someone check this guide out and let me know. Here is the link for the "OFFICIAL ANDROID 2.2 USERS GUIDE". http://www.droid-life.com/2010/08/03/download-official-android-2-2-user-guide/

It is 336 pages and I would really like to be sure it is instructions for my pc before I get completely confused by reading it. Thanks to anyone that can help.
SPECIFICATION

CPU: ARM PROCESSOR
SCREEN SIZE: 7 INCH DIGITAL TOUCH PANEL
RESOLUTION: 800*480 PIXEL
WIFI: 802.11 B/G/N
USB PORT: USB 2.0*2
LAN: ETHERNET 10/100M (OPTIONAL)
SOUND: BUILT-IN STEREO SPEAKER
SUPPORT AUDIO FREQUENCY
BUILT-IN MICROPHONE
WORK TIME: 2.5 HOURS

MID TABLET PC
THIS TABLET PC IS USING ARM CPU WITH GOOGLE ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM, WITH THE FUNCTIONS OF:

GOOGLE BROWSER
GMAIL/YAHOO MAIL/HOTMAIL/163 MAIL
FRING/SIPDROID/SKYPE/QQ/MSN/GTALK
ANDROID TASK KILLER, ANDEXPLORER
ONLINE WEATHER FORCAST
VIDEO PLAYER, SUPPORT AVI, MP4
AUDIO PLAYER, SUPPORT MP3, WMA
SUPPORT DOC, XML, TXT, UMD, PDB, CHM, PDF,PPT

smile_shades.gif
cat.gif
TERESSA FLETCHER
cat.gif
smile_shades.gif

Your post was hard to understand...I really am not sure what you're asking for, but I do know the Kyros MID7015 (which I assume you have since you posted in the 7015 section) runs 2.1, not 2.2, doesn't have a camera or GPS, and it's not a phone. The phone features are useless and only there because all Android versions up to 3.0 are designed for phones only, not tablets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones