MID M70003 TOUCH PAD--lookin for info

1. Androidchallenged

Androidchallenged New Member

I purchased a MID M70003 7" touch pad that operates on the Android system. Bought this primarily to be an E book reader and to use to check Emails when I travel. Works pretty good. It has WiFi and when I find an open network I can download fine. Did not realize that because this is not a phone I am not linked to the Android Apps store. I would love to find a way to download the Kindle App so I could get E books. I have read lately about some people who have been able to "link" so they can get Android Apps. Anyone out there who can help??? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. spb37

spb37 Member

The kindle app installs fine on m70003. Google search kindle.apk or download android kindle, download the app to your PC, transfer to memory card. After your have inserted memory card into tablet click on file with ES file explorer app. It will install but sometimes you have to try twice.

Have fun
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Kindle v1.0.0.76480048.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

And on the off chance that you also want the Barnes & Noble Nook app:

http://www.megauploadbay.com/download.php?id=6083815&name=nook+2+0+apk
  4. zizzo

zizzo New Member

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding M70003, i bought it yesterday , so far working ok, giving sometimes some issues when i open youtube on it or when try to watch video, can anybody tell me how to fix this problem?? 2nd problem i've attached my Flash usb with it, now want to remove it but i don't know how to remove it :((( could any1 help me in it please??
  5. ashleyyfraserr

ashleyyfraserr New Member

heyy my boyfiend bought me my M70003 and i cracked my screen it still goes on but when i go to click something it dosent work:( can it be fixed :'(??x
  6. smr5034

smr5034 New Member

i just got my tab and when i go to connect to my wifi it cannot obtain a IP address can anyone help me please before its to late to return it in case something is wrong wiht it
  7. QNESBITT

QNESBITT New Member

I got my pad and it over heats and the andriod man comes up but never comes on it smells like electric is burning does that mean that its lost and broken.
  8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

That doesn't sound overly hopeful I'm afraid, it may be time to call in the warranty.