• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I get video on my MID X5A

• Need directions

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Need customer service number

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome to the Android Forums!

Many web site videos these days are based in Adobe Flash. Unless you have Android 2.2 on your phone along with the current Flash app it's not likely that the videos would play. Last I heard the X5A will still running Android 2.1.

As for regular videos, where did you get them? What media format are they created with?

Upvote 0
Welcome to the Android Forums!

Many web site videos these days are based in Adobe Flash. Unless you have Android 2.2 on your phone along with the current Flash app it's not likely that the videos would play. Last I heard the X5A will still running Android 2.1.

As for regular videos, where did you get them? What media format are they created with?

Willliam - The X5a is similar to an Ipad, it was showing video at first and then stopped and all I get is audio. When I attempt to open a cnn video it tells me about needing Adobe flash but it will not down.

I am sure there is a quick fix to this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones