mid7012 ..Support

1. james67

james67 New Member

Sorry guy's and gal's .. I didn't Se a place for this unit .. I hope you don't mind me posting in the mid7015 .. I got my mid7012 a couple of days ago and to be honest I was a little aggravated with it .. I go to watch a video it tells me I need adobe flash but I cant download it .. It tells me I do not have permission to access this page .. ?? .. I took a gander at the box and it says .. This unit does not support adobe flash .. How do I get by this .. ?? .. I have been all over the web trying to find info on this unit and have found nothing .. Does anyone out there have one of these or any info on it .. ?? .. Thank you for your patience with me .. this is my first tablet and its a whole different world from a PC .. Thanks again .. James ..

Advertisement
    :
  2. cgt

cgt New Member

I now have one of these as well. I have gotten some messages like James67 below, such as when I tried to download some mobile android apps.
    I do like some aspects of it and have figured out how to do a few things, and my email is working fine, but the battery charge disappears even when I haven't used it all day. When I look at the battery usage page, it shows cell as using something like 80% of the battery. Is it using the wifi even when I am not using the unit? Should I switch it to airplane mode every time I turn it off? Why is it saying cell when it is wifi, and is there something else I am not doing correctly? THANKS! And is there a way to start a thread for this unit?
  3. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Hi guys... I can't fund much on the 7012 myself...
    The only site with any real work on it is the kyrostabletzone.net and I can't access it without logging in which I can't do on either my phone or tablet.

I did however root it and used titanium backup to delete the phone apps (must power off after during a force close cascade but it works)
    I used a root explorer to instal market and got a jacked version of flash for armII processors from xda.

Apparently there is a cwm available on ktz but I can't get on to confirm this.

Also, don't use link2sd it broke all my user apps last night.

Oh, the screen turning on for a few seconds every so often is a known hardware issue.