Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Last Updated:

1. Siflan

Siflan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, I got this game. Just started it. It was released, kind of under the radar. It's pretty good so far.

Advertisement
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

How do you like the game? It seems to get pretty good reviews on GameTrailers.com:
    http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42021.html

It actually looks pretty sick although I wonder how online mode is since lagging with 16 players in a racing game basically ruins everything.

I like the mode that just sets a destination and you have to navigate the shortest route. All in all it seems like there is a lot of pretty good options and scenarios.

By the way, what do people consider the "Gold Standard" of racing games these days?

3. Syrax

Syrax Well-Known Member

The game looks great. I've always been a fan of the fact that they allow you to roam around the city. Midnight Club has done a great job of edging out Need for Speed. As far as the Gold Standard for racing game? Hmm, I may have to say that Gran Turismo may hold the top spot.

4. Siflan

Siflan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The game's great. I've yet to play online mode, only 'cause I'm still hooking up my car and winnin' the local races. Once I get a better car, I'll take it to online mode. On the PSP though, they did an excellent job with the load time.