• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Midnight Ordering On-Line TONIGHT @ vzw.com

willdogs

Android Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2009
Who else is with me? :)

I will not be able to get to the store tomorrow and I also HATE long lines so I am choosing to order online (hopefully at midnight) and receive my phone on Friday.

It's not confirmed that it will actually be up on the site at midnight tonight, but common sense tells me that it will be :p

Let's see what happens.

EDIT: It's Official Midnight Tonight!

#Thunderbolt by #HTC goes on sale at www.verizonwireless.com/thunderbolt tonight at 12midnight ET.

#ThunderBolt is $249.99 with 2-year contract. $319.99 with 1-year contract and $599.99 with no contract.

Verizon Wireless (VerizonWireless) on Twitter

Who else is with me? :)

I will not be able to get to the store tomorrow and I also HATE long lines so I am choosing to order online (hopefully at midnight) and receive my phone on Friday.

It's not confirmed that it will actually be up on the site at midnight tonight, but common sense tells me that it will be :p

Let's see what happens.

Here is a Chat I had with a Verizon Member. It starts at midnight on the east coast. So just do the time zone math for your area. I myself am going to the store in the morning. I did the midnight ordering for the droid x and I didnt recieve my DX till a week later because they ran out of stock. I ordered the darn thing 5 minutes after the website went live.

thunderbolt.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Upvote 0
I would assume it is $249.99 for 2 year and a extra $100 for just a one year contract. That is how the DX was.
I think I'm down for that. $250 - loyalty discount which I think is $50. So $200 same as wirelfy. lol Best Buy.

Used to be $100 but vzw is getting cheap these days. And by cheap I mean costing us more.

Just trying to see what advantages or if its worth it for me to do 1 yr or 2 yr contract.

Upvote 0
I think I'm down for that. $250 - loyalty discount which I think is $50.

Used to be $100 but vzw is getting cheap these days. And by cheap I mean costing us more.

Just trying to see what advantages or if its worth it for me to do 1 yr or 2 yr contract.

I remember getting a $150 discount on my VX6800 on top of their new customer sale price. I don't suspect I'll see those days again, although I will say that they've already applied about $70 last month and this month towards my upgrade. Will be interesting to see if I get my corporate discount on the phone or if my discount only covers accessories.

Upvote 0
I remember getting a $150 discount on my VX6800 on top of their new customer sale price. I don't suspect I'll see those days again, although I will say that they've already applied about $70 last month and this month towards my upgrade. Will be interesting to see if I get my corporate discount on the phone or if my discount only covers accessories.

I am almost 100 % sure that only apply to accessories and your plan costs (for main line only).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones