• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Might be joining the club

I'm glad I've been having good luck so far. I even went ahead and rooted and ROM'd and I worried I might jinx myself and find that I'd start having 4G problems after flashing a ROM or something, but my data is still working fine. Maybe living in a major city means the network issues are mostly ironed out already. I've already adjusted to the way the screen looks and it doesn't bother me anymore. Messing around with it the first day I was thinking it might bother me forever, but the pentile doesn't bother me. When I first knew I had an upgrade coming up, I was thinking of just sticking with 3G and getting whatever device was on sale. Luckily I changed my mind when I found out 4G wouldn't cost any more, got grandfathered in on unlimited data, and then certified preowned 4G devices went on sale anyway, and I got a dual core phone for free. Can't believe how far these phones have come and I can play Grand Theft Auto 3 in the palm of my hands, when a few years back I was playing it on a PS2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones