Migrating Data from IPhone 3G (4.0.2) to Samsung Vibrant

Last Updated:

1. PinkFloyd

PinkFloyd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone know of any Android apps/utilities which will help me migrate all my data from a IPhone 3G with iOS 4.0.2 to a Samsung Vibrant? I just made the switch and I want to migrate my data (contacts, notes, calender and music) from my IPhone to my new Samsung Vibrant. Please, someone tell me this is not as difficult or cumbersome as I think by having to reenter all my data and there is a Android app/utility that can make this easy for me.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction...a million thanks in advance.:)

Advertisement
  2. Codester3388

Codester3388 Member

I'm in the same boat as you. I just synced all my contacts to my google account since they already were for my google voice. It also synced the calender. As for the music I just found a program to transfer them over. I'm at work now so I don't know the name of it but it worked out pretty good.

3. PinkFloyd

Thanks codester. But does Iphone sync data to Gmail contacts? I know the damn thing does not sync with anything but Itunes or backup. I badly need my contacts, calender and notes transferred with least pains.

Yeah Doubletwist syncs data to Android phones but DT does not work with the latest Apple FW, which happens to be on my Iphone 3G but it does see my device and somehow manage to pool all the music from my Itunes folder.

4. vuvision

vuvision Well-Known Member

5. BossDj

BossDj Well-Known Member

6. PinkFloyd